Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Wininc
Level 2

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Hi Folks! This is Mark the Electrician working in San Diego County and sometimes Orange County. Congratulations to all the Top Pros. Hope that I can learn more from you all.
Pat
Level 7

G & P Home Solutions of Allenstown NH

Congratulations to each and everyone who made the TOP PRO LIST from ROOTER PROS LLC, We are based out of Cohutta, Ga. and have a very large service area for our customers in TN. and Ga. I know it’s a lot of hard work, Patience and understanding as the saying goes you can’t please them all no matter how hard you try and strive to put a smile on a customer’s face you just cannot please them all up learned this the hard way as I’m a very outspoken honest upfront person with each and everyone of our customers, some customers don’t know how to take that, I would want someone to be up front an honest with me if the tables were turned as well, no matter what. Also, we at Rooter Pros LLC Family owned plumbing don’t push customers to getting other things fixed if we see something else may need fixed we will just advise our customers to keep a close eye on what could become a problem an to call us an 9/10 they call us back. I will say it drives me crazy getting charged so much just to have a customer contact us asking questions an or shopping around checking prices, I’ve never agreed with that, but I’m blessed to have been chosen as one of Thumbtack’s “TOP PROS” to bad they don’t mail us out some decals with that information for us to advertise on our work trucks/vans hint hint!! For the pros whom didn’t make it, keep your head up keep working hard doing your all to make your customers happy as they don’t know us Pro’s get charged when they don’t an we look forward to their feedback so sent some follow up text message asking them how everything is going an if all is well see if they will please give you a great feedback for others to see!! I hope this helps others out!!

Congratulations to everyone who made Top Pro!

-Capstone Handy Services Gilbert, AZ
holly
Level 4

Hey everyone, it’s good to be among all of you top pros!  Congratulations, and keep up the great service!

Holly

Little Bird Piano Academy

Ling
Level 4

Hi, how thanks for the Top pros came back!
Highlighted
EZPT37
Level 4

Hey guys! Thank you Thank you! My name is Eric I am the owner of EZ Personal Training based in Arizona! I’ve always seen these emails when thumbtack announces their top pros. I was taken by surprise to see I was on it this time! It feels great to be amongst all you other Top Pros out there, working hard! I promise I’ll continue to work as hard as I have be to provide the best for our clients! Thank you again!

Hi and thanks for the kudos. 

Glad to be in the 'elite' 4%

I'm a writer/editor, mostly of books and theses. Immortal Writing, gk@gkwriter.com. 

I think people I work with understand that I enjoy what I'm doing and  that my goal is to help them get down on paper what they're trying to communicate simply and clearly.  I really love the work. After 42 years of practicing law (successfully) I'm finally spending my time writing and editing. I'm presently putting 3 novels on Kindle and Amazon. I get why people want their work to be acknowledged and for that, the writing needs to be done right. 

Thanks again! And congratulations to all! 

MOliveira
Level 4

Congratulations everyone for all hoards work,i am a painter and Owner Oliveiras Restoration &Painting, all costumer gonna be happy with a grate job. Thank you everyone.
AVIVA
Level 4

re: Congratulations, Top Pros!

Way to go, Top Pros for July, 2019! Congratulations! And thank you, Thumbtack, for this honor once again!
Louise London-Choate
AVIVA Reiki, Relaxation, & Healing
Malden, MA
https//www.avivareikirelaxationhealing.com