Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
kbvideo
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Congratulations everyone!

Highlighted
TheLast10SF
Level 7

Congrats everyone. 

thelast10sf.com

0 Kudos
UttaraVaidya
Level 2

Hello Everyone and congratultions to everyone who made it to the TopPro! Smiley Happy 

I own Dance With Panache, a Latin Ballroom Dance Company and I guess making it here is a mix of a lot of things.

1. Top Most IMO: The best quality service and being attentive to what they really want. Be nice, genuine and be attentive, period. 

2. Friendly and personalized responses: When I do respond to my clients I dont respond with a standard response. Templates are a great start but I do modify them a lot to make them more personalized to what their originial questions and concerns were. 

3. Response Time: For the clients who contact me first and I want to accept the lead I get back to them as quickly as possible. 

4. Reviews: These definitely give you more credibility, so build more reviews. But mind well, your service should match the reviews you are eventually collecting. Reviews are not to trick clients to just get to you, but to give them an idea of what they can expect when they come to you and have a level of comfort already before they come to you. 

Overall, be nice, genuine, curteous and respecful and really look at each client from the perspective of helping them (not just making money) and there would be nothing stopping you Smiley Happy 

Thank you for reading the long response whoever got to this point Smiley Happy 

Cassiendee
Level 4

Hey everyone!  Congratulations!  Knena and John here, we are proud to be apart of this community!  We are a pre and post production company based in Chicago that does everything from make-up artistry to photography and videography.  If you ever need our services or just want to chat small business talk, feel free to reach out!  info@cassiendee.com

lulyakily77
Level 4

Hi I am Lourdes Aquino, CEO of Akily Music/Luly House Maintenance. Located in Miami, FL. 

Party4U
Level 4

Natoya & Dwayne Walker

PartyTyme Entertainement/Dallas-Ft. Worth

We're so excited to become apart of the Top Pro Team! This let's us know that our hard work and dedication to our business is definetly paying off! We truly value our customers and strive to provide the best service of party rental equipment in our area. 

Thank you and congrats to all of the Top Pro Canidates of July 2019 as well! 

DanielLima
Level 4

Congratulations to everyone! Keep up the good work!
DJChild
Level 4

DJ/ Audio Service Provider: DJCAudio.Com
Thanks, its an honor to be amongst the elite independent service providers in the Nation. I work hard, I honor business integrity and I'm NEVER LATE. These three things alone will bring you success wherever you are in life. If anyone's getting married, has a public promotion, or need live audio for any reason I'm your guy!
Buzzworthy
Level 4

Buzzworthy home services is a handyman business located in Scottsdale, Arizona
TB
Level 5

Thank You I work really hard to satisfy the customer and meet their expectations!