Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Love
Level 4

Re: Congratulations

Hey Top Pro Team! CONGRATULATIONS! WE ROCK!

Thanks for all the love. 
My name is Chris Loveland and I run a professional coaching business, a media marketing/social media consulting business and I am a performer on the side. Busy/awesome life bringing value to as many people as I can.

I would love to get to know each of you in the Top Pro Community or anyone who wants to network as well! Send me an email – clovebusinesslife@gmail.com

I love fellow humans helping humans. Sending love and good vibes to you and your business. Talk soon! 😊
-Chris  

HypnoD
Level 5

Working towards my ICF certification. I'm coming for you Chris. Watch out!

@Love wrote:

Hey Top Pro Team! CONGRATULATIONS! WE ROCK!

Thanks for all the love. 
My name is Chris Loveland and I run a professional coaching business, a media marketing/social media consulting business and I am a performer on the side. Busy/awesome life bringing value to as many people as I can.

I would love to get to know each of you in the Top Pro Community or anyone who wants to network as well! Send me an email – clovebusinesslife@gmail.com

I love fellow humans helping humans. Sending love and good vibes to you and your business. Talk soon! 😊
-Chris  

Give me an hour of your life and I'll help you change the rest of what remains.

Hi Chris
Let talk sometime about marketing for my paving business. I can be reached at hicksbrospavingllc@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Lisa Hicks

Love your post nice to see another Pro that thinks like myself lol.Great job keep up Top Pro status...

Love your post Chris Loveland nice to see another Pro that thinks like myself lol.Great job keep up Top Pro status...

Thanks to hard work and a genuine commitment to customer service. A hearty congratulations to all the Top Pros.
Cmfleuri
Level 4

Thanks to all of our amazing clients! We run a full floral services. We love designing all sorts of bouquets and flower arrangements for any event! We have many items for rent! Please check our Instagram and website!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
AJ_Locksmith
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

I am glad to be part of this team and wish everyone good luck!

BruceSiler
Level 5

Thank You!

Thank you so very much!
This Company has really done Great Things in my Career, Looking forward to more Wealth in my career. With Thumbtack.