Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
JudgeRob
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thanks and to you also - Let's Get Married in South Florida 

AnnaLee2018
Level 2

Hello everyone, my name is Brandi Smith Im the owner from AnnaLee Cleaning Services  I want to congratulation everyone 

Thank you! I am Shane Thompson, no real business name yet because I offer a wide variety of services. I wouldn't want to pigeon hole myself into one specific service. I am out of Olathe, KS (a suburb of Kansas City). Thanks again for the honor!
Ford1925
Level 4

Woo Hoo!!! I made Top Pro! Thank you so much for this.  I feel the main thing that contributed to this accomplishment was my prompt response to a client.  Thanks, again!!!!

OBC9911
Level 1

Hello, My name is Luis Ortiz from Ortiz Bravo Construction LLC. I do Tile job (flooring) in Columbus OH
Highlighted
pebowman
Level 5

Hello everyone & Congratulations to you all. My name is Philistia 'Tibo' Glenn. I' m a Wedding Officiant located in McDonough GA. 

1) I keep my notifications on. I use thr mobile app. I respond , even if I use the pre-typed responses. I usually send a personal response with their name & a detail or so of what they've sent me. . I always arrive early for any appointment. I do offer a free 30 minute initial consultation. It's a chemistry check. I list my base prices & services on my profile 

OProductions
Level 4

Been quite a ride with Thumbtack!

0 Kudos
Mandijo16
Level 5

Congratulations to you all who made top pro...yes , we all have worked very hard this year. Thank you thumbtack you have helped me make my business very sucessful. I have met so many great people along the way and I thank each one of my customers for the opportunity to work with them. I am truly blessed.
Tip
Have patience and believe in yourself. If its going slow just keep sending them quotes and promote yourself. It takes time but always do the best work possible and ask every one of your customers for a review ..they really do help . add photos to your profile. Always be happy , Respectful honest and dependable. I love what I do and it shows not only with the quality of my work but you can see it in my attitude. Always happy and smiling.
I treat everyone like family I dont ever meet a strange lol. And I treat my employee very well and respectful I take care of her before myself. Thank you Danielle for all you do .
Terry
Level 4

Terry Kraut LLC, I am a housekeeper/home reclaimer, based out of Eugene OR. I was so excited to receive top pro status I let out a scream! Thank you to the Thumbtack team for always having my back and helping me navigate this new business.

ed_locksmith
Level 5

Thanks everyone!  So glad to be part of this awesome group.  Hope to be able to share what I've learned, while learning what I can from all of you.