Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Mandijo16
Community Regular

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Congratulations to all who made top pro...thank you thumbtack you have helped my business grow to be very successful and I have met so many great people along the way. to each and every one of my customers thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you.
Its been a awesome year and we are now able to expand our services to not only residential cleanings but we are now a fully equipped janitorial service for commercial businesses and offices also. Also is like to thank my coworker Danielle for all her hard work ..your awesome .
Tip
Stay humble and kind...
Smile ,show respect be honest and always dependable.
Always ask every customer for a review
Post before and after photos
Stay patient some times its slow but keep working hard and never give upon yourself .
Garlands cleaning service -Amanda
Janitorial services
Scottsboro Alabama
BruceSiler
Community Regular

Hello My Name is Bruce Siler, Owner of Helping You Handy LLC a Handyman Service Company with our Customers Satisfaction Being our number one Goal! We are Located in Surprise, AZ a Northwest Suburb of the Greater Phoenix Area! We love to get out and do our Thing in our Customers homes, always trying to leave them with a Smile on their Faces! We Love to help our Customers with their Home repair needs all completed! Thank You for This Award, we work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied with our work! Our Motto is: A Days Work, for a Days Pay, In a Journeyman Like Manner! Give us a call if you need your home Repaired?
805-472-0929 Bruce Siler
helpingyouhandy.com
0 Kudos
Vboderash
Community Newcomer

Hello, my name is Vera and I am a piano and voice teacher based in Phoenix, Arizona, and I teach from my home piano and voice studio, which is called Vera's Piano and Voice Studio! I'm very excited to have made to a top pro and I am very thankful that Thumbtack has provided me with business opportunities and so far I have got over 15 students just in 6 months! Promoting myself on Thumbtack was the biggest thing and it has helped me with my business immensely! I would say that the secret to my success was responding promptly to my customers, and then offering an affordable rate and quality instruction! Again, thanks to Thumbtack, my business has been going well and I am looking forward to working with the company!
Krushot
Community Newcomer

Thank you so much ! Made my day ! I am Kalai and I run Krushot Photography in the Fort Lauderdale area. My tip is to reply quickly and follow up without being pushy.

Mattrixmusic
Community Newcomer

Congratulations to ALL of you awesome entrepreneurs! You guys put in the time, work and effort to get to where you are and you understand what it takes to get here. I'm just happy and proud to be a part of a successful group with you all!! 

Please reach out and say hi if you like!!

HypnoD
Community Regular

As frustrating as the system can be for me and my clients, I still get a thrill seeing that I've made Top Pro status in the Hypnotherapy services arena again. For me, it's all about helping people feel confident  in the choices that they're making for themselves and finding it within themselves to achieve their goals  that has made it all worthwhile. I celebrate each victory with them and relish each one of the reviews I've received and use each one as a learning opportunity.

Give me an hour of your life and I'll help you change the rest of what remains.
APphotography
Community Newcomer

Congratulations to everyone that made it here! 

miketro
Community Regular

Thank you Thumbtack for providing such an awesome platform to market my photography business in the Philadelphia area. So far so great! Congratulations to all the 2019 Top Pros, great job!
Cheers,
Mike
Michael Troisi Photography
KimKosteck
Community Regular

Yay!!! Congratulations to all of you and I am so happy to be here! My name is Kim Kosteck. I am a Professional Organizer and Life Coach living in the Houston area. Essentially, I help my clients become a better version on their selves so they can live fuller and happier lives by getting “unstuck”.
I think it’s great they ask for a tip, because when I here Top Pro, I think of an individual that makes their clients a priority and understands the need for outstanding customer service. My #1 tip would be to put yourself in your clients shoes and think of the place in their life they are before they contacted you to improve it in some way and treat them no less that what you would wish to be treated. I wish you all the best on your endeavors and if you ever feel overwhelmed or wish you could get unstuck. I am available for a free coaching call to all Top Pro members! You can reach me at KimKosteckPO@gmail.com or 346-708-2413!
Keep raising the bar!
Kim
Kim Kosteck
Professional Organizer, Life Coach

“The greatest accomplishment is not never falling, but in rising again after you fall” - Vince Lombardi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Juliano
Community Newcomer

Hi, We are Paint Lab Painting and we do interior and exterior home painting in NY.  Congratulations everyone who made it.