Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
jdanishevsky
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Right back at you. Thank you very much and appreciate the status of Top Pro again. I have been on thumbtack for a little over 2 years now and it helped me with my business growth and new clients. Wishing everyone to keep up great work on being top pros in this great community. 

thebabyfish1
Level 5

Thanks... There are no EZ way to top pro status. However l believe customer service maybe the key.
I sometimes think after a job comes in that it may be a EZ one.
Then it turns out the opposite.
After l do the home work and prepare its still never as EZ as you tell youself it may be. Be Prepared is probably 2nd most advice l can speak of. Last night's plans may not be next days approach.
MassagEric
Level 5

Great job everyone on reaching this status. I'm looking forward to connecting with y'all. 

I run my massage therapy studio in Boise, ID and am preparing to launch a business coaching practice to assist entrepreneurs worldwide.

You can connect with me at ericdeegear@gmail.com if you'd like to collaborate.

Cheers,

Eric Deegear

kittymayo
Level 1

Thank you for this. It’s so cool. My #1
Tip ??? Love what you do! When you love you strive to do better! Get better!
Love listen learn
Thanks you
kittymayo
Level 1

I was so nervous I forget the name of my business kfine Music inc. I’m kitty Mayo singer songwriter arranger vocal producer
And vocal tutor. And where aim from. I’m from Ardentown in Wilmington Delaware
Before that Abington Pa
Sasieasz21
Level 4

Chayla Ashley 
Ashley's Custom Cleaning & Removal.
Biringham Alabama.

I chose a line this line of work simply for these reasons. I am great at what i do. I enjoy every aspect of this line of work, and nothing feels better then to have a customer become even more pleased with the job well done then they expected!
BruceSiler
Level 5

First let me say my first response was Thank you, I would like to Say This: Thank You For the Reward of being Named a “Top Pro” here on Thumbtack, an honor I don’t take lightly! I have gone through many Medical Operations(9) in the last 5yrs. my last 3, being last year alone! In Feb. Left hand Tendon releases to all fingers and a synovial leak repaired! Second a Back fusion in June! Third being a Neck Fusion surgery in December! I was diagnosed with “Post Operative Cognitive Disorder” which left me with Extreme Memory issues for six months, I am still dealing with that! The others were a shoulder, Achilles Tendon Replaced, and getting a Septic infection from one of my foot surgeries, which I am Blessed to have lived through! After all the recovery time I have spent in the last 5yrs in front of a TV, I am NOT ONE TO ENJOY much wasted time in front of a TV, finally I said enough is enough and Registered Helping You Handy as an LLC, got on Thumbtack again(first was in 2014), and thought I’d get a couple jobs to start off with and “ease” into working again! Ha, Ha, Ha, was I ever Wrong in My first Plan of Attack! The first day I began to take leads, I had 3 scheduled right off! It is now approximately 3 months past, since my first Client, I have some repeat customers, my projects have grown, my work load has caused me to be Working almost everyday, just to be able to Help those That Really Need our Services, and I Decline, way to many Jobs, but I have learned that I am not “Superman”, and I have to pace myself especially in the Summertime with temperatures in the Triple Digit Range here in Arizona! I have a good friend that I work with regularly, Fred Thorn, we have both been Building Homes Most of our Adult Life and beyond! So for him this reward is also Important, We Both would like to Say Thank You to Thumbtack, and we look forward to Servicing our Clients Happily, with each Home we leave our mark on, and with Every Client We Work For, We will always Give Our Best to Give Them, The Best We Have, So they can Enjoy Their Homes, Like We Enjoyed Helping Them!
“A Days Work, For A Days Pay, In A Journeyman Like Manner” is our Motto! We Hope Everyone That Has Won This Reward of “Top Pro Of 2019”, continues their Journey like we will, Never Forgetting What, Who, and Why we were Rewarded this Honor!!! Keep up Your Dedication to the Customer, We will do Just That, We Promise, because they are the ones that Ultimately Made This All Possible! Off to Work I Go, Have a Great Day!
jbiggy
Level 4

Cheers to fellow Top Pro's and TT!  It is truly my pleasure to be a guide and path maker in the big changes people seek in life through marriage, lifestyle changes and health augmentation.

Pastor59
Level 4

Everlasting Journeys Mobile Wedding Officiant
Delightful Makeup
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bubba
Level 6

Bubba’s Junk Removal
We are located outside of Houston Tx in a town called Pearland.
0 Kudos