Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Lumbee_74
Community Newcomer

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank you!
I really appreciate Thumbtack and how it has helped me to be successful! I have great relationships with all of my clients. I take alot of pride in my work which brings more work!
Taking the cleaning stresses away from people and giving them cleaning advice makes me feel great about my job!
Vincent
Community Newcomer

Well I run a service based business I do jobs that people need help with, my number one tip, I always early, I listen to what need to be done and I go the extra mile to make sure they happy.
My background is in computer security, but over my 38 years I gain knowledge in moving services, window cleaning and so many other things. I love helping people solve their problems. I can do just about anything. I'm humble and thankful for the clients I work for.
Much respect everyone be bless
Catdog061
Community Newcomer

That's why we work so hard to make our customers happy with our hard work. Nothing is better than all the great reviews I have.
Francis
Community Newcomer

Thank You

"Francis Electric"from Long Beach CA. Top pro once again 2019 YAY!!
shedoeshauling
Community Regular

Congrats Top Pro c/o 2019! My name is Maria Williams-Turner and I own SHE DOES HAULING based out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My Junk Removal and Demolition Service covers 150 mile radius with locations like PA, DC, NJ, MD, VA and WV. I'm glad to be part of the 4% of Pros with Thumbtacks!
Highlighted
cawiggins500
Community Newcomer

Wiggins Hauling
Bethlehem, GA
Stay determined
shedoeshauling
Community Regular

Thanks for the support.
0 Kudos
Manuelemileo
Community Newcomer

MG Flooring
Based in Nashville Tennessee,
Staying on top of customer satisfaction and response time when giving quotes will make you a Top Pro! This opportunity with Thumbtack has improved my business and marketing tremendously!
Nguess
Community Newcomer

Hello! My name is Nicole Guess and I am the proud owner of La Fete Xpressions. I am based out of Woodbridge, VA. I value the clients that hire me and I provide exceptional service to them. I go above and beyond and they appreciate what I do.
Azcards62
Community Newcomer

Thank You! And congratulations to all the other pros out there as well!
Tom - AB Electric
Mesa, AZ.