Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to all my fellow Pros! This week will mark 23 years as a licensed massage therapist in NH. I feel that having a passion for what you do, and compassion for every client that walks through your door helps build a successful business.
Cheers to Everyone for a fantastic year 🍷
0 Kudos
N_Silva
Level 4

I’m the owner of Silva Contracting & Restoration, shout out to all of the top pros , keep it up. Hard work and excellent customer service is our #1 priority.
0 Kudos
JamesbLMT
Level 1

Hi all and congratulations! I'm a licensed massage therapist in the Las Vegas area. My tip is to to treat every prospective client like it's a race. Try to respond as quickly as possible to seal the deal.
0 Kudos
Oceanique1
Level 5

Congratulations to all Top
pros for your hard work, dedication and efforts!

Oceanique Catering and Events
(Event planning and catering Southfield Michigan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Riorita
Level 5

Thanks! It’s nice to be recognized for our hard work and commitment to excellence.😃💪🥇
0 Kudos

INDEPENDENT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING.

www.independentheatingac.com
0 Kudos
Securtex
Level 4

I am very honored by getting this we have worked hard to build a reputation with our customers and with the Thumbtack Community thank you again
0 Kudos
H2H4Train
Level 1

Congrats to everyone! My name is Jen and I own Heart to Heart Training. I train dogs and horses in Maryland.
0 Kudos
ZehsCustom
Level 4

Thank you Thumbtack for being so easy to use and to all our clients who have helped us grow!

To all the other Top Pros out there - Congratulations and may our businesses continue to thrive!
colein212
Level 4

Hello to everyone in this class of 2019! My name is Cole and I lead meditation and yoga classes for groups and individuals in Palm Beach, Florida. I’ve been working very hard, particularly since last September, to attain the distinction of Top Pro. I’m so grateful for Thumbtack, which has been so important to the growth of my business, which is my also my life’s work.
For anyone who is working towards becoming a top pro, here’s what has helped me succeed the most:

1. Open the app often and reply ASAP to each and every request.
2. Always be on time for every client!
3. Review your bio from time to time and work for perfection. It should captivate potential clients and it should shine.
4. Post photos that illuminate your work, abilities and professionalism.
5. Take the time to review weekly insights. These statistics still show me where I need to improve. Learning how I lag behind the competition has helped me to take more responsibility for my business and made me more successful.

Congratulations to the class of 2019! And to everyone who is still striving to be added to the Top Pro community: Good luck and never give up!

With Gratitude,
Cole U.
Concierge Yoga
917-318-0616
0 Kudos