Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Whatsup60
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank you
0 Kudos
Marycongo
Level 4

Hi and thank you. My company name is Elusions Event Planning and I'm based on
New York, NY
Bebes1477
Level 4

Hi! I've been a top pro for July Smiley Happy I'm a private swim instructor in Central Florida! Smiley Happy
Rudy
Level 4

hello tumbtack I have a question did I get to do a pro top on time in July? Thanks perfect match painting en San Francisco CA
0 Kudos
Terispetcare
Level 4

I'm honored to be listed as a top pro.
I value my clients and always try to go the extra mile for them when needed. I text with them set up a meet and greet to be sure that it is a good fit for both myself and the client. I am very honest with them and if my schedule is satisfactory to them then we move forward. I am here to please my client and if they are okay with what i have to offer then we move forward.
0 Kudos
Terispetcare
Level 4

Hi everyone! My name is teresa young and my business is Teri's Pet Care! Thanks for welcoming me aboard!-
0 Kudos

Congrats everyone! I am Jason Kay II from Shreveport, LA and my business is iPhone repair. Its is called iOSPatch and you can look me up on FB!

0 Kudos
Leeochoa
Level 4

Congrats to you all
0 Kudos

Our name is DM TILE AND STONE INC. We are located in MODESTO CA. our number is 209-765-3832. I am Sergio Del Real General Manager at DM TILE. I am Very Honored to be elected Top Pro of the Month. I’ve always Tooken pride in all that I do . Specially in my work, treating every customer as if they were family . Always treating every job like it was my own home. First off I would like to thank all my customers for their trust and their reviews! Because without them none of this would be possible, and would like to thank all our workers at DM TILE, and THUMBTACK for their services . A tip to all thumbtack pros. It pays off to be punctual, reliable , always on top of your messages , and when you do get the job. Give it 110 percent. No cutting corners
Wooooooo. Whoooooo!!!! GO DM TILE, proving that we do go that extra mile!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Congradulations to all other top pros we should interact with eachother to shares business and marketing ideas. Kyle Norton JD. 631-260-4160. z300fitness@gamil.com

0 Kudos