Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
BrianG7
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Brian Green Tucker, Ga

On The Lookout Concepts

Cameras, Wiring, Handyman, TV
0 Kudos
PoolCare
Level 4

Thank you
0 Kudos
JPADVISING
Level 4

Jacqueline Burnett-Petite
JP Advising locates in Greater Houston, Texas area.

My tip would be to treat all customers fairly and respectfully. Making yourself available and open to the needs of customers.
0 Kudos
AmyFresh
Level 4

Signature Cabling Solutions LLC.
The Woodland TX 77832
Thank You!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am happy to be a Top Pro three times now. 

It is hard work to always be quick to respond to the leads, Sometimes I am very busy and just don't have time to respond at that moment, but I make a mental and hand written note to  respond  as quickly as possible. 

I teach Ballroom and Latin dance, mostly for wedding couples. I have been teaching for 30 years and I still study every day to keep up with the trends and styles in dance, and keep up with the current music. Every wedding couple is different and they have their own unique personalities. I customize the lessons to fit their personalities and music tastes. There are never two lessons the same. I must be adaptable and open minded.

I teach out of my home with a cozy ambiance which makes them feel comfortable. This helps them relax. I have available water and snacks. And it is totally private. No one else is watching so people feel more at ease.

I understand that every one come with a different skill level. I respect that and encourage them to just be themselves. 

Hucks
Level 5

Hi! My name is Christi H. and I teach piano and cello out of Lithia Springs, GA.
With thumbtacks help, I currently have 23 piano students just since last September...and it's still growing! I try to answer all leads promptly and cheerfully! I am flexible and not pushy.
MIgugo
Level 4

Wow, the goal was to be flexible and supportive to new businesses. After completing the job for a few clients, they would call/text just for that New WTF business stress. I’m glad to share my trials and triumphs to show them that the start of a business is stressful, but it comes together. My clients become my friends, and i support them as much as they support my business. This is the unique dynamic of a family business!
0 Kudos
Kelly1
Level 4

Congrats Top Pro the sky is the limit!
HLAL
Level 5

Congratulations
JazzyJuice
Level 5

It's such an honor to serve you.
Ashley Williams, Jazzy Juice Joint, LLC. West Palm Beach, FL Serving Palm Beach County and abroad. Our #1 Tip is "Follow up".