Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank you for being the Best my name is David and run a small handyman and plumbing business if i can ever be of assistance just email at dm.servicesetc@gmail.com always here to help out my community beat wishes and keep up the great work.
0 Kudos
mestelphoto
Level 4

Allan Mestel Photography, Longboat Key, Florida

0 Kudos

Thanks so much! I know our business couldn’t make it without all the potential clients who put their event inquiries on Thumbtack every day. They are the lifeblood of our business success.Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ma
Level 6

Hello,
My name is Madison Kane and I am a professional home office and storage unit organizer. I also do move-in's and moveouts with my team throughout Northern California.

This is my second year been designated to top pro and I'm really pleased about that and I would love to have any other Home Services pros reach out to me and maybe we could get together for coffee.

I am at 415-351-8777 And I am based in San Francisco.

I would also be open to being a part of any focus groups happening within the Thumbtacl organization
0 Kudos

Hi my name is Michelle Witte and I’ve been a fabulous Atlanta area face painter and event entertainment provider since 2012!

My #1 tip for being a Thumbtack Top Pro is being quick to respond to customer requests and responses. And be genuine in your communication with them! I think that potential clients really appreciate that! 😊👩🏻‍🎨🎉
0 Kudos
TieraMarie_
Level 4

Wow, thanks so much! Tiera Marie Makeup is the beginning of a beauty empire based in the DMV. I’m so excited to be in the beauty industry & i aspire to inspire others to live their best glam life!
0 Kudos

Congrats to all of the top pros! Keep making your customers happy! Go the extra mile! Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Alina
Level 5

Congratulations to all 😊
We work hard to do a great job and please our customers 😊
0 Kudos
Tammy
Level 1

You Ain’t Got Time, Cleaning Services based out of Boonville, Missouri

My tip: treat people with respect and clean their home better than you would clean your own!
0 Kudos
minniemae2
Level 1

Rebecca Henry, Bartending, Savannah, GA as well as Hilton Head Island & Tybee Island

Thank y’all so much for this amazing honor!
Never turn down a job unless you’re physically unable to attend!
Cheers,
Becky
0 Kudos