Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
DB_PHOTO
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

David Bartlett Photography - based in Phoenix, Arizona area

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Do I get a wiglet to post the Badge on to my website?

Please explain how this works!

Thanks Marge Gabbert

0 Kudos

Congrats to all the pros!!
Hope you all have continued success!
0 Kudos
ROSESHANDS
Level 4

My number one tip in becoming a tough Pro it's to make sure your client is your hundred percent Focus and that they are getting what they need from you with a smile and good attitude. No matter what. Because when that client sees that you are not focused on them that you are more focused on yourself, they might not come back or retain your services again. If you make your client your hundred percent effort you will gain their loyalty and have success in your business.
0 Kudos
TheLast10SF
Level 7

Thought I would share a "using TT as a customer" anecdote - we just bought a house in Austin that needs a little work. Of course everyone is suggesting friends, friends of friends, neighbors, etc. who do "great work." I even posted a few projects on Porch, Yelp, and Home Advisor. But I repeatedly find myself coming back to TT to find *Top Pros* knowing firsthand it's just not marketing fluff but a high bar to achieve and indicative of someone I can trust and who will do a great job. 

BTW - we are still having trouble finding an electrician in ATX, so if you're out there, just sayin......

0 Kudos
Beezie1
Level 4

Well thank you Thumbtack and my fellow Thumbtackian😉. What a great honor. I am DJ BMO and I am located in Cedar Hill, Tx. I have been in the business of DJ’ing for 20 years now. And just like in the beginning, I still love it!!!
I’ll let you all in on a little secret(NOT REALLY)... Enthusiastic communication is the key!!! The more you know the easier the test; no rocket science there.
Once again thank you very much and I will do my very best to maintain this coveted award ....Dj BMO!
D2G-Renee
Level 4

Dinner2Go Personal Chef Service, LLC, Beaufort, SC
0 Kudos

I am Jason Fennell, owner of Lodestone Art Services, Palm Beach, FL.
Thank you!
Keep up the great work everyone!
Tip: If you are going to do something, do it early and the right way with the positive vibes.
0 Kudos
Tamikadg
Level 4

Mobile Signatures, LLC. Charlotte, North Carolina
0 Kudos
Alebautz
Level 4

Alebautz@hotmail.com
0 Kudos