Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
CHEFreyL
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Good day to all of you. I am pleased to be a Thumbtack pro. Its not easy to run and own as well as operate your own small buisness. But what I do I love. My passion is why I move forward. The look on a new clients face when I place a meal in front of them is all I need. Teaching and educating a family, a group of friends or just a couple that need some help. It is so worth it all. Becoming a Pro is another pleasent surprice to me. But becoming one is a simple but real process. I strickly put all my efforts into being PERSONAL. As a personal CHEF I have a lot of other talented Chef's to be up against. I focus on the simple pleasures of a Clients wants, needs and wishes. But I must be great at what I do. Fresh local food, prepared to my best ability. Do what I say I am going to do. And LISTEN to the client. There is so much you need to pay attention too in the Culinary Arts world. But having a love and passion for what you do I think it will shine and show in the final results. 

FOOD IS FUN

CHEFreyL.com

CHEF Jeffrey L.

brtax
Level 1

Thank You!!

0 Kudos
Persephone
Level 4

Thank you so much.

My tip is doing what you say you will do when you say you will do it

Sue Ashby
Walkiespetsitting.com
(941) 350-1392
ADKOMGroup
Level 4

Number 1 tip, follow up and follow through. Work on a clear schedule and always communicate with the customer. Every day on the job, notify the customer when you are heading there way and how long google says it will take. If you anticipate being late, ALWAYS notify the customer.
Don't think of them as jobs, think of each consumer as a relationship. They are only truly happy with your quality and integrity if they refer you to someone else.

Hi there! Jae Hartzell, Jean Boucher Photography, Port Jefferson NY
DJTreySwift
Level 4

Thank you for choosing me! I am DJTREYSWIFT and my company is Trople M Produxcians. I provide DJ and mc services for every kind of event. I am based in The northern Virginia area right outside of DC. I serve NJ, NY, DE, PA, DC and Hampton and Norfolk VA areas.
Highlighted

Re: Top Pro Tips - Jess

Proud to be Top Pro three years in a row. I teaach all the Ballroom and Latin dances in my private home/studio in San Francisco. I teach most wedding couples their first dance for their wedding. It is very satisfying to see how it changes their lives it such a positive way. I believe that dance is a life long healthy hobby that never gets old or boring. MargeGabbertWEDDINGC.jpgfirst dancenew.jpgdancing just for fun!

Mirror Image Pools

We are located in Sebastian Florida and we do everything from a weekly service to repair and install of equipment.

When I found that works with thumbtack that works best is whenever a customer is looking for a particular service or job to engage in a conversation on the phone or in person versus only communicating through text or email. Set appointments and show up!!
0 Kudos

Timbo cleaning company llc located in Lithia springs, Ga
PamIsThe1
Level 2

Pamela Jones
Twice As Clean
Hernando, MS