Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
rodeojoe1
Community Newcomer

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Wow, this  Top Pro designation is an honor!  Thanks,  I would just like to say that in all my dealings with my customers, I always try to exceed their expectations of me.

Claudia1928
Community Newcomer

Hygher Standard Cleaning (HSC) Boise, Idaho..
HiatusMC
Community Newcomer

Hi!!!! Congratulations to us!!!

My business, Hiatus Mobile Massage, is based in the Southeast area of Georgia. We provide relaxing massages in the comfort of the client's home or location of preference. I use my business to also contract out private contractors for groups.

temucollc
Community Newcomer

Hello, my company is called Temuco LLC, we are kitchen cabinet installers. I have received the news that we are Top pro again. But what does this mean? If I search google for installers of kitchens, the list that Thumbtack offers is not even sorted by quality !!! .... the first of the list has only 4.7 stars. Only in the fourth place is a Top Pro shown. If you want your business to go well, and ours goes well, at least put the top pro first !! ...

Walkerfotografy
Community Newcomer

Foremost congratulations, to all who made it to this status with Thumbtack. As we all know the consistency and effort it takes to become a pro-fessional in your craft is not easy. My name is Aaron and I run Walker Fotografy LLC. a wedding and portrait photography business, in Indianapolis, IN. I started talking conflict photographs while deployed in Afghanistan and upon returning I started my business.

My one tip I have would be; look to make customers as happy as you would want to be if you were on the receiving side. The emotions you invoke are what bring new and existing customers. Tip for thumbtack be quick to respond 8/10 the first to respond get the job.

Good luck,
Aaron Walker
www.walkerfotografy.space
tharonhoffman
Community Newcomer

I am so happy to be a part of such a great group of hard working pros like myself. As one of the owners of Cable Guy Communications I know what dedication and determination it takes for todays small buisness owners to achieve success. Thumbtake provides its Pros with not just leads they give needed support to make sure we succeed. I think its super that they set the top pros apart giving us credit for going above and beyond for ever customer.
We at Cable Guy Communications are honored to be here.
Tommycain
Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all July 2019 Top Pros from T&D Electric out of Pittsburgh, Pa.
W1NFREY
Community Regular

Thank you once again for announcing me as a TOP PRO on thumbtack! Being a TOP PRO Definitely attract more leads to my site. It also keeps me at the Top of the list. Thank you and I'm looking forward to achieving this coveted status again.
Fabia_Trump_LMT
Community Regular

It is an honor to be part of this class of Thumbtack Top Pros!

I am an independent licensed massage therapist located in Colorado Springs, CO.  I joined Thumbtack in February this year and instantly made it my goal to become a Top Pro.  I believe the key to my success in this was a combination of excellent customer care, including quick responses and competitive pricing, as well as being as thorough as possible with the information in my profile.

Congratulations to you all!

Elena47
Community Regular

It feels absolutely great to be a top pro, as I tell everyone just give it your all and clients appreciate hard work and dedication it shows them that you appreciate them as a client.