Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
ChicDesiresLLC
Community Regular

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank you and congratulations to our fellow 2019 Top Pros!!

#1 Tip - Narrow down your leads to those that are a good fit for both your business and the customer (and submit quotes often).

Much success to you all!

Brandi - Chic Desires LLC, Hairstyling & Makeup Artistry, Orlando, FL
BrittanyFoti
Community Newcomer

Hi! I'm Brittany and I am the Founder of Valor Massage, LLC! I'm incredibly happy to see hard work paying off!
MMBconstruction
Community Regular

Congratulations everyone. Quite the elite euntrepenurial group. I am honored. Gabriel with mmb construction, Ca based construction company.
0 Kudos
Jpaulo1
Community Newcomer

Hello my name is Paulo Rodriguez and I am the owner of JPR Painting and Remodeling, we are located in Wylie Texas, thank you Thumbtack  for this especial recognition of our work, I hope we can receive many more during this year and the next ones.

BoV
Community Newcomer

Nice job 2019 TOP PROS!! Want to celebrate your accomplishment? Bar on the Vine is a full-service licensed beverage catering company "Raising the Bar" in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Cheers!!
0 Kudos
IWillMarryYou
Community Regular

I'm honored to be part of the class of Top Pros! My name is Shannon Ensign-Spillios, and I am a Wedding Officiant; as of June, I'm also a Reverend! My business is I Will Marry You, and I specialize in making a couple's ceremony uniquely theirs. I'm based in Canton, OH and serve Stark, Summit and Portage counties.

My #1 tip is to really listen to who your customers are and what they want from your product or service. If you can't provide them what they desire, be honest! Communication is key to having a successful working relationship.

0 Kudos
GiGi
Community Regular

Yayyy, thank you!

0 Kudos
RachelNDS
Community Regular

Night and Day Specialties
Handyman services from Sheridan Oregon, 2 in a row!! Yahoo!!
flowerchild
Community Regular

Congratulations to July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Hello Everyone,

l am a Bilingual English/Spanish wedding officiant/ notary in Central Florida, Premier Weddings by Esther. 

i enjoy working with my couples. I meet very interesting people and have established friendship with many. 

Thank you Thumbtack

Esther

0 Kudos
BruceSiler
Community Regular

Re: You made Top Pro! Now what?

Thank you for the Too Pro Designation! I work hard to give my customers a great product and Great Service! My name is Bruce Siler, I am the Owner of Helping You Handy LLC, a Handyman Service Company! If you need something contact me at(805) 471-0029 or helpingyouhandy.com, my email is: brucesiler@att.net Thanks again for the Badge, I’m still very new at this and don’t have it all figured out yet but I will still try to learn as I go and I’m happy to be part of the Elite Group Of You who have won the Distinction!

0 Kudos