Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Fitbylore79
Community Regular

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Hi my name is Lorena Martinez and
I run Fitness page Fitbylore!
fitness has become my passion I love helping people achieve there goals
I always try to be prompt when I receive notification asking for a personal trainer and I try to be fair on prices and give the first session for free To see how they like it and go from there I live Houston Tx
Thanks to thumbtack my business is going well can’t imagine what the future holds.
Thank you so much for this opportunity of being in the top pros!! Congrats to all the pros out there!!
0 Kudos
Adrianiush
Community Newcomer

Spanish tutoring with Adriana
0 Kudos
SmartSolutions
Community Newcomer

Smart Solutions serving Southwest Florida’s Lee & Collier Counties! Thank you!
0 Kudos
Wjominer4
Community Newcomer

Great job to all top pros ! From Squeaky Clean Cleaning LLC our if Rincon Ga
Bigdawg4506
Community Newcomer

JB Carpentry Bedford Texas 76022.  Hard honest work pays off. Thumbtack has helped my small buisness grow. Thanks

0 Kudos
No-draft
Community Newcomer

Its an honor to be among the chosen few.
Thank you thumbtack for opening a window of opportunities to expand and grow among our communities.
Find something your good at, learn new ways to deliver a better service, and stay hungry...... No-draft.com
0 Kudos
Fantasia
Community Newcomer

My name is Fantasia James and I am the owner of After Hourz Notary a mobile notary company. I am honored to be a top rated pro for July 2019. I believe in being honest and punctual. I treat every person as a person and not as a check. Being myself and smoking helped a lot. I am enjoying building my brand through Thumbtack and I appreciate the support and recognition for this accomplishment. If anyone has any questions or would like to add me to their mobile notary list for the cutoff please don’t hesitate to respond to this or email me at afterhourznotary@gmail.com. Thank you Thumbtack!!!
0 Kudos
Oliphant95
Community Newcomer

CSO - Computer Support Online and based in Salt Lake City UT
0 Kudos
Adin_Pud
Community Newcomer

PureClean Carpet Care based in Lexington Kentucky. To earn top status deliver quality work and always reply to leads.
0 Kudos
tabbylangley
Community Regular

I’m very happy to be recognized as a top pro for the month of July. I strive to provide the most excellent service in the area for clients in need of CPR and first aid training. Hopefully this recognition will allow me to grow my business and obtain new clientele.
0 Kudos