results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
CPAAnn
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

I'm glad ot be part of it.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
CPAAnn
Level 4

Got distracted.  Annie, Certified Public Account, located in New Jersey! 

0 Kudos
Musicladie4
Level 4

Wow! Thank you. Always do your best and the customer is always right.
0 Kudos
Rogerarcher
Level 1

Rogers plumbing service
0 Kudos
1rdhouse
Level 4

Thank you so much...
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone! Yay this is all of our BIG ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! Hi, my name is Spencer and I’m a personal trainer and private Pilates instructor based out of LOS angeles. My business name on thumbtack is “BODY BY SPENCER” 😊
This is my second time making top pro and I had no idea under 4% made top pro! It is an honor and hope to stay at the top!

My #1 pro tip ~
Stay on thumbtack, set reminders on your phone to check it, communicate with everyone. Every opportunity you can grab on the site! Even one day if you don’t get on or forget remember that it’s who gets back to people the quickest! Your in a race so stay at the top and set reminders to keep Checking the thumbtack app and turn on those notifications! I would say to make 3-4 alerts (notifications) a day and you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Smiley Happy ok I gave a few but hope this helps. Smiley Happy

All the best,
Spencer
0 Kudos

Btw what does the level 4 mean?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Spencerscothorn that's the level that you're at in the Community. The more active you are, the higher of the level you'll be Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
BernSh
Level 4

Mac Help Now in Portland ME.

I'm finding that encouraging folks in better using their tools and discovering joy and inspiration in using them inspires me as well. Actually what I'm discovering is that old wisdom that you get what you give. Giving require receiving so it turns out that my clients contribute to me in giving me the opportunity to give to them.

Its a good gig and I appreicate the work that goes into Thumbtack that enables me to do more of it.

Thanks to each of you!

0 Kudos
JohnBurson
Level 4

Hi 

My name is John Burson. I'm a nutritionist and health coach. Congrats to all the other recipients. I am a three time Top Pro. My tip to aspiring Top Pro's is simple. Treat your clients as if they were your best friends. Provide attention and service to them even when it is not profitable. Grind and never give up. 

I create all of my marketing communications with only the client's needs in mind. I believe this is why I am successful. At the same time, I do acknowledge that I make mistakes at times. I may fall short with some clients. However, I makes sure that each client realizes how much I truly care about their success long after they pay me. Hustle and hard work payIMG_20190413_160006_796.jpgJohn Burson. CN off. I have a motto that I go by. You can be committed and not be successful, but you can't be successful without being committed.