Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Thanks for the honor of Top Pro. We're definitely ready to WOW each client with exceptional service!
It's a Win Win Catering
Goose Creek SC 29445

TT has made a huge impact on my business, and my life. Happy to be here with other passionate and extremely dedicated Pros.

Personal training, and online coaching services offered! Hit me up if you need any. Or if you want to train in person, come on by if you’re in Sugar Land, TX (Houston burb)
Moderator Meckell

Congrats to all! This is definitely something to be proud of Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
jerimas
Level 5

Yes, it is.  2nd year in a row for me.  I am 

Alasha
Level 5

Thanks for the welcome. I am Alasha Woods, Kasage Creations and Services, LLC from Las Vegas, Nevada. I have worked so hard to earn this honor!
As an event planner I work with many great clients in many exciting venues. Excellent customer service, creativity, paying attention to details, and problem solving challenging situations when they occurred has been my keys to success over the years. I look forward to personalizing interactions with every future customer.
BacktoNew
Level 3

I love it!! Great for you!

KyleDyson89
Level 4

Kyle Dyson
I run a roofing company i utah i live in the greater salt lake area. Its and honor to get the award

Hey all!

Congrats to new top pros. Ryan here, just got top pro badge for photo/video. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for paving the way for new pros. Cheers to future business!
AislingPhoto
Level 3

HI There!

My name is Amie & my partner, Meg, and I are Aisling Phototgraphy out of the Sturbridge/Spencer MA area. We service 125 mile radius from central Mass and we love taking pictures and documenting special days! Thrilled to become part of the Top Pros and excited to keep taking the steps to move forward & become bigger and better! 

Amie with Aisling Phototgraphy

Omar_Newman
Level 2

Greetings from Charlotte, NC. My name is Omar Newman, Founder & Owner of Carolina Language Solutions, LLC. We provide language instruction and services for our clients throughout the Carolinas, as well as for clients via the Internet. Thank you Thumbtack for the valued success we are experiencing!