Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
faridsanii
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Farid Sani Photography ( SHAHDAD LLC ) , Raleigh , NC

This is Arielle Crowder, owner & operator of Fitness Bug Studios! Top Pro for the 4th year in a row, and still running! Thanks for the recognition!

My wife & I own Paint Plus based out of Braintree, MA. We have 20 plus years of experience in the industry & are very excited to now be a Top Pro!
Sg
Level 5

Hi my name is Shaun Gettis. I'm a Personal Trainer, my gym name is Get Fit Fitness located in Pensacola, Fl. It's an honor to be labeled once again as a Thumbtack Top Pro!
Maggiew
Level 4

hi there!
I’m Maggie Wagner acting coach in New York ! I’m excited to be part of the top pro community. I’d love to meet some of you and exchange ideas !

Way to go, fellow Top Pro's! !! - SCT
Highlighted
Wah-Heed
Level 6

My name is Floyd and I am a DJ/Entertainer. My business is DJ Wah-Heed and to receive this honor 4 years in a row was not a walk in the park. Some clients are extremely easy to work with, some are a little more demanding, and having to avoid the potential scammers (mine fields) take a lot of effort. I may be based out of Baltimore Maryland, but I've done events out of state for example like, SC, CT, WV, and many other places. I'm grateful to receive this honor and don't take this lightly. Thank you Thumbtack.

19PlumbRob68
Level 1

Deerman Plumbing Service
Mount Olive Al.
nicsuephotog
Level 4

Hi I’m Nicolette, I am a photographer in Norfolk, Virginia (Nicolette Sue Photography)
aldo30501
Level 4

Hi, I’m Allen Austin with Blue Mountain Tile, Bath & Stone and I am very pleased to become part of the Top Pro program! I am looking forward to all of the benefits this program offers.
Also, congratulations to all the new pros that earned the Top Pro badge this round!!