Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
ArtofClean442
Community Regular

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Hi, the Owner here from Art of Cleaning.. Im Amaze of being on of the Top Pros. Thank You Thumbtack and Thanks to My Customers ... !
CheckmateLLC
Community Newcomer

Happy to be a new Top Pro! My business is Checkmate Professional Services LLC. We offer a wide array of services and specialize in residential services for homeowners and property managers in the Washington DC metro area.

MarciaD
Community Regular

Thank you so much. My company is Sacred Journey Services, LLC. We offer Ministerial and Professional Services. I love what do and I try to reflect that with all of my clients. Thank you to Thumbtack for allowing me such an amazing platform as a small business owner. I am located in metro Atlanta.
TaxGuru
Community Newcomer

Thank you Thumbtack for this honor, as a small startup you make marketing simple and profitable.  Cherrington Tax Solutions is a tax preparation and consulting business located in Sacramento CA; with Thumbtack I obtain clients from all over the country who are already savy with using the internet to communicate and conduct business without the traditional office visits and travel.  For you pros, consider keeping the business in the community and let me handle your tax solutions.

Clark
Community Newcomer

Clark Construction
Spring Hill TN
Highlighted
K_K
Community Regular

Hi, my name is Ken and enjoy working with Thumbtack as a videographer and editing studio. I'm located in Indianapolis under the name Sight & Sound Studios. 

LifeBalanceCoun
Community Newcomer

Hi, I'm Joe, a professional counselor in private practice in Michigan.  I'm happy for the recognition and assurance that I'm apparently doing well!  I'm certainly much busier than I was in my first months of business!

NickiPeet
Community Newcomer

I am so pleased to once again be named a Top Pro for 2018!

Thumbtack is the main source of customers for my business Celebrations. I am honored to be officiating at literally hundreds of weddings through this professional service.

So thankful for this professional site which made my business successful! I simply followed their advice on how to succeed!

Thank you Thumbtack!

Rev. Nicki Royall Peet
ALbert77
Community Regular

Congratulations to all of you TOP Pros it is such an honor to be with all of the elite who know how to keep getting hired and constantly putting out only the highest quality work. Cheers to you...

~Albert J. Hernandez The Untamed Chef, Award Winning mobile Private Chef Service...
Zippyisfunny
Community Newcomer

I'm Zippy with Zippy Entertainment - Balloon Artist and Costume Characters Entertainer company from Phoenix, AZ.

We're proud to have received Thumbtack's Top Pro designation 2 years in a row.

We work very hard at developing our small business and appreciate the recognition. We also greatly appreciate the advise from Thumbtack agents when contacting Thumbtack. They are amazing!