Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
samtofighi
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Thank you for choosing me as one of your top pros. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the Thumbtack team for the great service they provide to all the pro’s and customers on their platform. Also, congratulations to all the pro’s that made it to the top pro class. Wishing you all success in your field and business.

I’m a proffessional tennis coach in Irvine, California and my business’s name is Irvine Tennis Academy.

Thanks again!

okay so let me try this again my name is Willard Allison I own Willard Allison cleaning service in Plant City Florida I am so proud to be a member of this Thumbtack Pro I have been with thumbtacks for years and counting I am so glad to be a part of thumbtack it has been very beneficial to my company and its growth we have worked very hard we have over a hundred and eighty reviews and ratings out of that we still hold a very strong average ratings and review I believe it is a 4.7 very hard to do that with the way this world is today I look forward to being a part of this pro top Pros
Lcadis2003
Level 1

HardwoodAndCo Flooring in Chicago

okay so let me try this again my name is Willard Allison I own Willard Allison cleaning service in Plant City Florida I am so proud to be a member of this Thumbtack Pro I have been with thumbtacks for years and counting I am so glad to be a part of thumbtack it has been very beneficial to my company and its growth we have worked very hard we have over a hundred and eighty reviews and ratings out of that we still hold a very strong average ratings and review I believe it is a 4.7 very hard to do that with the way this world is today I look forward to being a part of this top Pros
FinerSoul
Level 4

Congratulations to all new Top Pros! I'm Jennifer Washington with Finer Soul Event Design and Catering in Lawrenceville, Georgia. It's been a WHIRLWIND 2018 to achieve this goal as I'm sure it has been for each of you. I'm so excited! It's AWESOME to be in the presence of such great company! I hope each of you have a great second half!
Jennifer
Finer Soul Event Design and Catering
Www.Finersoul.com
tomdans
Level 6

Yay! This is Tom from Piano Island Tuning in Hamden, CT.

NickToro
Level 5

Just qualified for top pro! I started a moving and delivery business based in Corte Madera Ca. We service most of the Bay Area. Specialize in the small moves that big companies won’t take. Congratulations to everyone who qualified this round!

Superior Moving and Logistics LLC

Thx for the recognition. I’m a one man show. I do a little bit of everything inside of homes. My number 1 priority is being personable and performing 5 star service. I don’t have a lot, but I do have my name. I’m in the Chicagoland area. I service a pretty large part of the map with millions of people here. Easy to stay busy. Congrats to everyone who made the list.
Highlighted
markdine
Level 4

Mark Holden,
DINE Catering and Events
Houston, Texas