Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
sdac
Level 1

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning, serving San Diego
Atl-Ai
Level 2

Hello for Atlanta, Im Daniel with Atlanta Architecture Images.

I'm Trish, I own a unique Personal Assistant business, Ask Me Concierge LLC, in the Texas Hill Country outside Austin TX. I focus on helping busy Realtors with their Office organization as well as their clients in providing Packing & Unpacking Services, so people don't have to deal with the "Gorilla Hands" from guys that most moving companies have. Also in helping Seniors Downsize & Declutter as they are moving to a Retirement Community or Assisted Living Facility. Being the bridge between the Seniors, Community and their family, as they can't do it all.
Careli
Level 1

Hi I’m Careli Makeup Artist at Glitz&Glam!

Hello to all from Rudio Studio--a single-member company housed on Church Hill in Richmond, VA--providing education, performance and producation services to the greater Richmond Community. Congratulations are in order to all the other professionals who have earned this designation! Keep up the good work!

Rudy

HesterKd
Level 2

Hi this is KD with Hard Body Creations in Waldorf, MD. I am a welder and fabricator making custom home furnishings and decor. Also doing minor repairs.
LoraxGabe
Level 4

Hi! I'm an arborist
Highlighted
Aleme
Level 4

Thank you for the recognition. I am honored to be in the Top Pros team. My Spanish tutoring business  has improved thanks to Thumbtack. Thank you. Aleyda from Miami, Fl

Hi folks! I'm Josh from San Francisco Bay Area, CA. I do video and film productions, specializing on making films. Video transfer services is one of my recent addition to my services. Having multimedia experiences for 10 years, started professionally in 2012.

Makeup Artist / Hair Stylist From Northern New Jersey, Congrats to all the Top Pros lets make this year even more amazing than it already has been! Smiley Happy