Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
AAG
Community Newcomer

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

AAG Appliance Repair

Parker Colorado

Mr_Hoffler7
Community Newcomer

David Hoffler
Hoffler Cleaning
Baltimore Maryland
JamieRand
Community Newcomer

Thanks! Jamie Rand Imaging specializing in photography (pets, portraits, protests, corporate, wedding and event photos) in Seattle, WA

Moversondemand
Community Regular

The Movers On Demand Network
Raleigh , NC
Aak9
Community Newcomer

All American K9 Academy Attleboro,Ma
Highlighted
ChefZacki
Active Community Member

durham magazine picture.jpg"Cook In Your Nook" kid's classesgazpacho 2.jpgGazpacho and my garden's bountyFamily Circle Summer Picnic.jpgA summertime Southern picnic for Family Circle MagazineChix wings wrapped.jpgHand painted festive platters of Hot 'Nuff BBQ drummiesCoach Smith's Fave Deviled Eggs.jpgCoach Dean Smith's fave deviled eggsImage (18).jpgAn "ole" Carolina cheerleader and 10 personal chef client, Coach Smithbbq.jpg"We (Zacki and I" have concluded is that NC BBQ is our favorite. Zacki's version is superior; "Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainingPig cart in front of plaza.jpgThe "Pig Cart" on 5th AvenueA mango tomato Mexican salad.JPGA mango/tomato Mexican salad; Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainngIMG_0855.jpgPho, inspired by my trip to Vietnam and Thailand with the USO; Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainingMint Juleps.jpgMy re-invented Mint Julep w/lime juice after seeing too many people passed out at the Kentucky DerbyZackiPhoto.jpg"Zacki's Special Birthday" for a Martha Stewart's TV shootFruit and Veggie Platter.jpgFigs from my tree and fruit platterSmoked Salmon.jpgSmoked salmon "small bites"facebook_1458452019785.jpg"Cooking with the Bishop"An ancient Mediterranean mezze platter.gifI had the honor of teaching Bishop Michael Curry how to prepare ancient Mediterranean food from 2000 years agoishop

SRobersonNotary
Active Community Member

Looks delicious!
BrandonBeaulieu
Community Newcomer

Brandon Beaulieu Electrician.
Chicopee, Massachusetts
spartan96
Community Newcomer

My business is Dare To Flair! Mixology & Events Services. I am located in Greenboro, NC, and I'm thrilled to have earned Top Pro status. I just started in November of 2017, so not in business even a year yet. Thanks so much for the honor!

Urbangardener
Community Newcomer

Chris Marich, owner/operator of All Irrigation by the Urban Gardener. Based in Canyon Lake, CA, serving the Inland Empire.