Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
DannyPhung
Level 6

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Hi, my name is Danny. I specialize in floral design and event decorating for all occasions 💐🎉

I'm honored to be a part of this community! 😍

Gretchen from Walnut Creek, CA. I’m a personal trainer. Thank you for this.

I have been an Elite, and a Top Pro for quite a while. The new pricing structure is the largest threat to my status so for. Jobs that once cost me less than $9 to bid on ar now $30 to $42. Im not ready to jump ship yet. Buth this is a drastic difference from before. The clientele in my market has also become diluted with false postings.

Okay. I did not come on here to complain. So congratulations to all of the new, and repeat Thumbtack Pros.

I am DJ Richterscale...

I am a premier SoCal DJ who brings the best music to any location or event. With over 240 hires on Thumbtack alone. 

www.djrichterscale.com

DJGlennW
Level 5

NorCal DJ Glenn aka Night Owl here. Congratulations!
Miltapalooza
Level 5

I couldn't agree more with this...while I'm honored to be a Top Pro again, I'm extremely frustrated with all of the changes Thumbtack seems to make...the new pricing structure is absolutey ridiculous and  I'm about ready to walk despite my success here.  Who comes up with these numbers?  How is it justified at all?  If someone reached out to me for a quote it used to be free...now these requests (and normal quotes) cost anywhere from $17-20 and a lot of them seem to be bogus lately...I find this very sketchy.  I'm extremely disappointed and I suspect many others feel the same...would love to hear any replies whether anyone agrees with me or not...

*this is a reply to DJRIchterscale's post*

With the new pricing structure I will get very annoyed if another person contacts me to say, 'We've decided to go in a different direction." or "Thanks, but no thanks." 

0 Kudos
FitnessKt
Level 5

I’m Katie and I have a personal training business in NYC called FitnessKT
DannyPhung
Level 6

Hi, thank you and I'm honored to be a part of this community!
Highlighted
drellieedits
Level 6

Hi I’m Ellie Cynamon-Julian, PhD. I’m dr.ellie.edits. This is my second year as aTop Pro.