Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
tommyfurdon
Community Newcomer

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Congrats all! Happy to be a part of it here.

Tommy Furdon Music performance, instruction and production. Torrington, CT
sgold115
Community Newcomer

Hi. I am Sam Gold the owner of Sam Gold Video. I can do any kind of video, especially special events like weddings. My price is very affordable and my work is outstanding as evidenced by over 50 FIVE STAR testimonials on my Thumbtack profile. Those heartfelt testimonials say it all about me. I am based out of the Sarasota, Florida area and I will do videos anywhere in the state of Florida. There is no extra charge for my travel time or my travel expense. If you want a GREAT video and a GREAT price then look no further. Contact me at 941-356-2559 or at samgoldvideo@aol.com. Thank you. Sincerely, Sam Gold
Ledyth
Community Regular

I'm Ledyth my business is house cleaning I am so happy because enjoy my job
Ledyth
Community Regular

Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

I'm Ledyth I'm proud to have received Thumbtack's thank you for Top Pro designation. I work very hard and appreciate the recognition. 

TreeMonster
Community Newcomer

Outlaw Tree Service, LLC
Kansas City, KS

Thank You,
Josh Nichols
SkylarCoonan
Community Regular

My business is currently SkyPhotography. I was based in Southwest Florida, but just moved to Portland, Oregon. I have a lot of changes coming to my company including a name change to Skylar Coonan Photography so receiving the status of Top Pro is very helpful and perfect timing!

Skylar Coonan

jupeygale
Community Newcomer

WOOT WOOT!  Congrats everyone.  Feeling blessed to have made it for the 3rd year straight!!  I am Affairs of t'heArt  an all inclusive art source for installation, consultation, acquisition, picture framing and commissioned works located in the Washington DC Metro Area. 

jupey

SouthernFandP
Community Newcomer

Southern Floors and Pavers LLC
Ocala, Florida
Glad to have made it into the top 4%. We are a growing small business and enjoy the service that thumbtack provides. Cheers to all who are among the top pro’s.
Highlighted
LuedeckePhoto
Community Regular

Luedecke Photography

We are located NW of Burnet TX. We are so excited to have made Top Pro. 

TheBigWService
Community Regular

The Big W Service Inc.
Long Island Ny
Residential and Commercial Property Services

It’s been a few times now receiving Top Pro and I’m interested in seeing where I can take it! Thumbtack only works as well as you do. I’m really hoping to make it to a meeting or two with Thumbtack this year so I can learn to reap the full benefits of their program! Congrats Everyone