Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
dovelove24
Level 2

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Hello Wilie Dove Sr. here with Dove's Heavenly Dog Academy, LLC loctaed in the great city of Omaha, NE. Are website is dhdacademy.com and it has been a honor being named in this years class of Top Pro! Thanks for the honor.

Happy to be apart of the 4%.
WASHINGTON A/C & HEATING LLC. HOUSTON TX
Antelligent
Level 5

I am very excited & honored about being a Top Pro Photographer from Memphis, Tennessee here on Thumbtack. I want to say hello and BIG CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who made Top Pro for 2018. And special thanks to Thumbtack customer support team for being there for me answering all of my phone calls (including chats) and giving me great advise. I could not take all the credit as I believe we are a team!  - But thank you so much for the acknowledgement!

In Queen words, 'We are the Champions'

Anthony

Happy to be a part of the "in-crowd." My high-school self would be jealous. Graphic designers, web developers and anyone else needing a word-smith, keep me in mind as a resource. 

Highlighted

May Heavens keep blessing you with even more dedication and passion so you can continue working in what you love! We're an awesome community: Thank you for giving your best!
Antelligent
Level 5

Thank you so much!

cellopoet
Level 4

Linda Rife, Composer, Cellist, Music and ESL teacher in Tustin, CA (Orange County)

Thank you for the recognition! My company is Right Time Rooter and Plumbing Services, Inc. and I am Anthony Flowers. 

The Honest Arborist LLC

Everett, WA

Congratulations everyone!

Hi Everyone here in the Top Pro community! Congrats for your achievements and the level of service it takes to reach this level. I’m Elizabeth the owner of Adjusting Space which I provide organizing services for your home or business. I service the San Francisco East bay areas.