results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Awesome to be part of the Top Pros on Thumbtack - Prince William (DJ) based in Los Angeles
Dan_Arata
Level 4

My name is Daniel Arata. I am a professional DJ for 👰 , Anniversaries, 🎂, Quinceañera’s, corporate events, public & private 🎉. Thumbtack has given me the ability to explore my skills and follow my passion in 🎶 and be able to create wonderful memories for each one of my clients. I owe thumbtack so much 🙏 and praise for having a platform where I can connect and enrich the lives of others and continue a career as a well known DJ. I have taken a huge risk of leaving my serving job at Olive Garden to pursue my passion. I am proud to say I have developed a level of organization and professionalism that my clients respect me for. I couldn’t have done any of this without thumbtack. I am so honored to be a top pro! I will continue to do exceptional work and provide the best services I can possibly provide. Thank you Marco Zappacosta for creating this website/app for people like me who want to make a living doing what we ❤️. You are my hero & have helped me survive through tough times when I had no income. I wish I could call and thank you in person. I continue to have courage to fight for my aspirations of being a Professional DJ for events here in Texas. One day I hope to play in the clubs and venues around the world 🌎

Thank you. I am glad to have been included in this class of Top Pro's and I am anxious to explore how this will help my business. I can see the camaraderie inherent in this designation and look forward to my participation and interaction with existing Top Pro's. Thank you for the opportunity.

I failed to mention we are based in Orange County, California but also serve Los Angeles County, Riverside County and Long Beach. We do Wedding Officiating as well we can provide all aspects of wedding services including Catering Entertainment, Bar Services, Coordianting, Planning, Decorations, Props, and more. Our Branding Ceremony is our own invention and quickly becoming the next big thing in Weddings. Thanks for reading. Good Luck

drfekete
Level 5

Congratulations to All! :-)

I am Anna, a clin. psychologist, psychotherapist and couples therapist from NYC.

thaiyogafit
Level 5

Jea Coffman
www.Thaiyogafit.com
In home personal training, yoga instruction and Thai massage.
Nokomis, Florida
Pff
Level 2

Hi.
I'm Dr. Paul Fisher.
Licensed therapist in San Diego.
LMFT#23779.
Fishercounselingandtherapy.com

Congrats to all. Im David of Ralston's Landscaping based near Houston, Tx.
LucKordas
Level 4

Luc Kordas Photography

New York City

TylerVarnell
Level 5

Hello!

Just joined Thumbtack 10 months ago and am stoked to be in the Top Pro club!

Tyler Varnell
Saxophone | Piano | DJ | One Man Band
Southern California
Instagram @TylerVarnell