Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
FineDying
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Congrats to everyone that is now part of the 4%!

Victor Zaragoza III here for Fine Dying! We are a unique production company that dabbles in the craft of photography and videography services to all of Southern California. Through Thumbtack, we are now international and growing quick!

spartan96
Level 5

Hard work and just being honest, plus if you treat others, the same way that you like to be treated, everything will turn around in business, and in life! Congratulations everyone, being one of that 4% is just awesome!

Johnny
Level 1

Jonathan Tamayo
Johnny Does It! Handyman Services & More
Downey, California

I feel honored to be named a top pro for my excellent chess tutoring services. Congratulations to everyone else who made it! 

BradBaldwin
Level 6

MG's DJ Business, Westwood MA, serving the greater Boston area since 2014. Thank you Thumbtack.
Cridiner
Level 4

Hello thanks for making me a top pro. My business is Covenant Cleaners of America. We do pressure washing and lawn maintenance.
saradulo
Level 1

Congratulations to everyone! I'm Sara and I am a freelance Makeup Artist from Burlington County, New Jersey 

AdamLaFond
Level 4

Adam LaFond
LaFond Painting LLC, St. Cloud, MN
Hello thumbtack community!
I am happy to have made top pro again! I've enjoyed the recent changes made to thumbtack, the work just keeps coming. Since I started my business a little over a year ago I have had no need to do a lot of marketing thanks to the great leads from these guys(few of them not so great but to be expected..). After a year of trying to keep up with more than I can handle I am trying to hire another professional or two. That has not been an easy thing to do but I am faithful the right person will come along eventually. Until then 6 days in the field, 1 with the family and repeat. Scramble in between to get office side of things caught up which is a losing battle as of now. I love painting and working for myself so I am determined to be successful in it no matter what! Thanks for the help along the way, doing great Thumbtack, keep it up!!
P.s. top pros should maybe get discounts on leads???Smiley Happy
ECC
Level 4

Hi! My name is Katrina Martines and I am a wedding officiant with East Coast Ceremonies located in St Augustine, FL. I am excited to have become a top pro!!
Masonrypro1
Level 4

O'Neil Wright .. Mason Pro ... I am so honored to be a part of the community ... Thank u Thumbtack