Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Hi, David Becker here. I am the owner and head trainer over at Northwest Fitness in Austin, Texas. I offer private and small group training as well as educational courses for current and aspiring trainers. I run these programs at my training studio and also offer online and remote coaching/education services. I'm excited for the recognition from Thumbtack and proud to be providing a top experience to my clients and positively impacting as many lives as possible!

DNAssociates
Level 6

Hi everyone. My name is Debbie Nelson and I am the owner of DNAssociates/House Uncluttered. We are a very small two person team of professional cleaners and organizers in the Dallas Texas area. Have been with Thumbtack since the beginning and have experienced the good and the bad. Just want to say hang in there because there is power in numbers. This too shall pass.
0 Kudos
ewyatt77
Level 5

Hola my name is Erika from Georgia and I was just named Top pro!!!! Go the extra mile, it pays off!!! I offer Spanish, ESL classes, and translations. 

Thank you for selecting me as the top tennis professional in Dallas Tx. 

JasonS
Level 5

Hello, fellow Top Pros!

My name is Jason Stone and I'm a computer tutor in Plano Texas.  I feel very fortunate to have qualified for the honor of being named a Top Pro, and it feels wonderful to have been recognized for my hard work.  The Top Pro badge added to my profile has already started to increase the number of students I’m getting replies from, so I couldn't be happier.

Congratulations to all the Top Pros here!  I hope we all continue to thrive.

Crowley Lighting & Power

Manchester, New York

JimInDallas
Level 6

Congrats to all the new top pros.  Proud to say I've been one for a few years now.  I miss the days getting ranked as I made it to #2 in Dallas.   I'm a wedding officiant covering the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

I wanted to give out a special thanks to all the Thumbtack Community who congratulated me on turning Top Pro. I have been a wedding officiant for 5 years now in the San Diego area and enjoying every minute of it. Be a blessing today!

Moderator Meckell

Congrats @BMartinez1948. Top Pro is definitely something to be proud of! 

0 Kudos

Yeah it used to be now its just a way for you too make new companies feel as if they are doing an amazing job cause all it takes is 5 over 4.8 star reviews and automatic top pro. What happened to stuff like this going to the companies that have been here for more then a month AND STILL HAVE 4.9 or better rating accross the board? That have been here for years providing good service and that helped Thumbtack grow

Regards,
Aaron F