Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
RCPS
Level 7

Notifications - Prompted to Enter Irrelevant Information in My Profile

This morning, there was new notification listed for me in the TT app saying, "Customers are comparing prices.  But they can't see yours.  Add your prices."

I am on Promote and my "prices" are shown (I have prices in quotes because they're not the format of how I actually charge my services and am forced to display prices only in an hourly format - seriously frustrating!!).

Anyway, I get immediately confused because my prices are indeed shown.  So I'm wondering to myself, "Have settings changed in my profile unbeknownst to me?"

I click on the notification and it takes me to the following page.  I do NOT offer bridal stylist services and it's not selected in my profile of service offerings (I double-checked just to be sure).  I only offer everyday personal wardrobe styling services as indicated in my profile and job preferences.  Question 1: I'm curious as to why I'm being prompted to enter pricing on a service that I don't even offer?

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2a40.jpg

Question 2: My main concern is whether my profile position in search (which is usually #1 or #2)  may be negatively impacted if the system thinks that I'm not showing my pricing? 

Please explain - thanks!

Moderator Meckell

Re: Notifications - Prompted to Enter Irrelevant Information in My Profile

Thanks for reaching out about this @RCPS. I looked into your account and see that you don't have bridal styling listed as a service. I'm not sure why this notification was sent to you, but I'm sending this to our team to look into. Do you by chance have a screenshot of the notification that you can send me? That will help us look into this a little deeper as it's not showing in your notification stream in your account. 

I can confirm that your prices for Wardrobe Consulting are being shown to customers and you are still ranking #1 or #2. Your ranking is not being negatively impacted by this. I apologize for any confusion! 

Highlighted
RCPS
Level 7

Thanks @Meckell - I've just DM'd it to you.  I look forward to your feedback.

0 Kudos
AcquaNita
Level 2

Hello I am getting promoted to give prices for grass cuts. I am a pool contractor, we do not cut grass we only service swimming pools.

Thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@AcquaNita we appreciate you letting us know about this as well. I'll make sure to let our techs know about this in your account so that they can begin to work on solving it.

0 Kudos