results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Exciting Projects

Call out to any Salt Lake area cake pros on Thumbtack! Are you as swamped as I am right now, in the midst of wedding season madness?! I personally LOVE the trends toward naked or semi-naked cakes. These cakes I made recently are some of my all time faves - so simple, but so beautiful. What are your favorite trends that you've been seeing this season?Gold semi frosted cake.jpegGold leaf on semi-frosted cakeNaked cake with fresh fruit.jpgNaked cake with fresh berries

Occupations (1)
States
6 responses

Re: Exciting Projects

Where I live it’s still about unicorn cakes for kids still...but simpler, elegant cakes seem to be all the rage for adults. It looks like your work is on point! Beautiful!
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

I've definitely made my share of unicorn cakes too! I love the simple trends --- so much less stress! And THANK YOU for the compliment!

It was so great meeting you! 

0 Kudos
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

It was great meeting you as well! Such a great event Smiley Happy So amazing to meet so many wonderful, talented people!

0 Kudos
TackMaster ChefPaulStaley
TackMaster

Those are awesome! I love making naked cakes!! Here are a couple I have done that I was particularly jazzed about Smiley HappyJessWeddingCake2.jpgAlyciaCake.jpg

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

As if I wasn't already impressed enough by you guys! These are beautiful - I love the one with the rosettes!