Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
DJStevie
Level 12

Facebook Ad is wrong.

@Meckell, @Kameron , or @DustiO 

Why am I listed as a band on a Facebook ad when I'm a DJ?

Screenshot_2019-06-16 Facebook.png

Anyone else have a problem with having their jobs listed incorrectly in any ads?

DJ Stevie 6-16-2019

0 Kudos
7 responses
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Re: Facebook Ad is wrong.

Hi @DJStevie - This is because you have this listed in your services in your Thumbtack account. If you'd like to remove this service go to your "Services" page on your profile, click on "Music Entertainment" and then at the bottom of the page "Deactivate this service".

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@DustiO 

But I  provide Music Entertainment as a DJ, and have been hired a few times in that section as a DJ. Why wasn't I informed of this when I listed my services in Music Entertainment?

If I need to deactivate this service, that will provide me with less possible DJ jobs, even less than I've been receiving.

DJ Stevie 6-17-2019

0 Kudos
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@DJStevie You selected "band" in your preferences in that category - you should go back through and make sure you have it set-up as you would like. This is not a matter of you not having been informed - make sure you check all of your preferences. Thanks!

DJStevie
Level 12

@DustiO 

I don't recall checking Band and all that pertains to a band. If I had seen Band, I would not have checked that off, as it would be lying to potential customers. But Music Entertainment is also provided by a DJ, and perhaps it should be incorporated in that section?

I just deactivated that service, as I don't want it

DJ Stevie 6-17-2019

DJStevie
Level 12

@DustiO 

After deleting Music Entertainment a month ago per your advice, why am I still seeing my DJ services listed as BAND on Thumbtack Facebook Ads?? I found out yesterday when a regular client called me asking if I was in a band. He explained how he found the ad.

Please have Thumbtack fix it!!!

DJ Stevie 7-15-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hey @DJStevie can you share a current screenshot of this ad?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
K-9
Level 7

Having the SAME Problem Stevie and I spoke to them 3 mos ago about it.