Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
HansenJC
Level 10

Feedback Loop Video by Travis

In the recent video https://youtu.be/0wET6pHrSfg where Travis presented the webinar on the Feedback Loop, it was suggested that we submit our suggestions about the "FEEDBACK LOOP" by writing them into the suggestion box.

But there is no such category called "Feedback Loop"

The Suggestion Box needs a category specific to the Feedback Loop. (Is @travis the same Travis who did the video? That profile is blank.)

https://youtu.be/0wET6pHrSfg

I have made at least one suggestion related to the Feedback Loop. Has it gone stale?

I have MORE feedback to share.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
States
2 responses
HansenJC
Level 10

Re: Feedback Loop Video by Travis

Set the stage and the actors will play their parts.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee Travis_Turner
Thumbtack Employee

Re: Feedback Loop Video by Travis

Hey John, that was me on that webinar so I'm happy to answer directly!

If you attended the live broadcast of that webinar we shared a survey immediately following it to capture your thoughts about the feedback process and the webinar itself, this is where I was encouraging people to give their thoughts. 

If you've only seen it through the recording, feel free to DM me your thoughts on the process and I'll get them captured in our system.

To your point about there not being a "feedback loop" category in the suggestion box, I'll talk with the team that owns that and see what options we have. 

Travis

0 Kudos