results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
DJStevie
Level 12

Feedback being passed on

I declined a lead last week, explained why when prompted. Then I received an email from a rep, I replied with a suggestion about calendars, and was given a case number when I asked for proof that feeback was being passed on.

Question--whenever I ask for proof in the forum that my feedback was forwarded, why is it I get no proof?

16 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Feedback being passed on

@DJStevie Every time you call, email, chat, or text into our support team, a case is generated. That's not the case when you post in Community, so we don't have a case number to give you. However, as we've mentioned in the past, all of your feedback is indeed always documented and passed on to our Product Team. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell
What about via private messages to you, Kameron, Dusti, etc? No Case numbers for those suggestions to pass on to us, at least to prove that our feedback has been passed on?
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie our private messages look the same as it does on your end. With that being said, there is no case number for us to give you when working through PM. 

0 Kudos
ReeseTee
Level 7

Well: It is good to know that TT is internally assigning case numbers. Too bad you don't share that with us.

As a Pro who has been active, and I have, on occassion, sent numerous emails to TT support.  I often receive a follow up email from support....and I have absolutely NO IDEA about which, of many emails I sent, they are referring to.

Other companies; When I send an email to support: I often get an auto-reply, with an assigned tracking number.  It is a real shame that Thumbtack does not do this.

DJStevie
Level 12

@ReeseTee 

I receive follow-up emails from support and also don't know what the email is in reference to. Perhaps Support should write in "Subject" what the follow-up is for? Or at least begin the email with what the reply is for?

Other companies also provide me with a reference or tracking number, so I can follow-up myself instead of always getting frustrated with whoever is chatting/talking with me.

DJStevie
Level 12

How to check on feedback that was forwarded?

How do I check to see the status of any/all feedback that I was told were forwarded to Product Team? I don't have any reference numbers when suggestions are made here in the Community. Only reference numbers that I have are from on-line chat, text messages.

If my suggestions were indeed forwarded to Product Team, am I able to check using my name? After all, if it's my suggestion, my name should have been recorded in some shape or form..

Thanks,

DJ Stevie

MR
Level 10

Re: How to check on feedback that was forwarded?

@DJStevie
I have asked for various stats and pieces of information as well. Perhaps you will have better luck.
I have always been told that information such as I have requested is not available for us to inspect.
I am sure they have the info however as TT is a very data focused company but so far has offered no transparency to their customers.
DJStevie
Level 12

@MR 

I hear ya! But there has to be some way for us to check on the status of our suggestions being forwarded to the Product Team. If the moderators don't know the answer, then someone from Thumbtack should provide us with a "yes", "no" or "we are still reviewing your suggestions" either in a private message here, or in an email.  After almost 6 months of giving suggestions, I'm tired of hearing in comments and the monthly updates, that if we don't see our ideas in the updates, doesn't mean it's not being worked on.

0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

@DJStevie I am positive there is a way. It is just that TT won't allow the customer visibility into it.