Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
DJStevie
Level 12

Forum Notices

Any reason why I'm not receiving notices if someone replied/kudoed to my comments? As of last night into this morning, I received no notices. Any reason why? I have notify me box checked, so I don't understand, unless it's something new.

12 responses
MR
Level 11

Re: Forum Notices

@DJStevie Interesting, now that you mention it.. neither am I.   

Hmm....

DJStevie
Level 12

@MR 

I was still in the Forum, and saw that I had 1 response, opened it and it was from you. Very interesting.

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@DJStevie. I must admit I have noticed this board to be much quieter after last evening's apparant clear and convincing message sent by leadership.
I look forward to hearing the replay to better understand the message or lack of message that was delivered.
DJStevie
Level 12

@MR
Yeah, it is quieter, very unusual, especially day after Webinar. Still no sign of the replay here as promised or even on Youtube
Moderator Kameron

@DJStevie and @MR can you tell me when you noticed this happening? Are you just saying that you've just noticed fewer people giving kudos and responding to your comments, or have those been happening, but you've just not been notified?

The recording of last nights Q&A will be coming soon, thanks for being patient as we work to get it ready and posted and work to further answer questions in the Q&A thread.

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@Kameron Just today.. for me I have not seen the bell have a new messages mark.. it may be just me imagining things though. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Kameron
The bell notices aren't showing up for me this morning as well, still not showing.
Is this something new? Or a glitch?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie @MR are you guys on the desktop or a mobile device?

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

desktop for me. Been on both mac and windows today.  Both in Chrome browser

0 Kudos