Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Happy first day of Summer!

It’s June 21st, which means it’s finally Summer! This is a time for me to indulge in all of my favorite activities such as camping, hiking, and boating. It is also a time where I tackle the to-do list that I’ve been putting off for months and months. @JSGDS @Sarah-Rooforia @TheLast10SF @Sav I’m sure you’re getting a lot of customers reaching out who are also tackling their to-do list. How do you manage work and fun? Are you able to get a little bit of play in? What tips do you have for other pros who are busy but also want to get out and enjoy the summer from time to time?

0 Kudos
3 responses
TheLast10SF
Level 7

Re: Happy first day of Summer!

Thanks for the shoutout @Meckell, though you have to remember summer in San Francisco is not like summer most anywhere - FOG, FOG, FOG!!!!!  Still, there's a few things I'm doing differently:

1) take outside projects. so skipping the closet remodels to build fences, planters, benches, etc.

2) take on some bigger projects and block out time in between, so scheduling vacation balanced with making sure there's money coming in

3) stay local, so don't spend 60 minutes commuting to be home more

Just a couple thoughts. 

Sav
Level 6

Thank you for the mention! I used to work every day but holidays and family gatherings- now I control my scheudle so that I dont have to work on sundays. Theres never time for fun, you have to make time! 

Moderator Meckell

Love this @Sav!