Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Kameron

Re: Have a question for Marco?

Solved! Jump to solution

@805_AV_Design  when looking through your account I was able to see that you are not promoting. In order to set a specific travel radius pros will need to finish up their settings and preferences through promote. Through the Jobs tab you'll be seeing a wider variety of jobs within a 150-mile range, however, you'll only pay for customers responding to quotes you've sent yourself. 

0 Kudos
K-9
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

"Most Interesting" _ You asked that question a week ago and I Don't  see either an answer Or a Listing ofeither the Time Today for Marco's LiveStream Or Where and How to Access it. Why Not ???  WHERE DO I GET IT AND WHEN ???

0 Kudos
K-9
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

Where, What Time and How do I Join? Thx ~

Solved! Jump to solution
As a Automotive Locksmith, I need to know the Make, Model and Year of the vehicle before I can quote. If the customer clicks on "Vehicle" please make them put in Make, Model, and Year as "Required Information". I refuse to pay for the lead just to ask the question. I would bid on so many more leads if this one request were accomodated.
Tom
JMJ Locksmith
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@JMJ-Locksmith As of right now we've chosen not to offer any sort of service that involves automotive. However if there are questions or filters that you think could be beneficial for us to add for regular locksmith jobs, I'd be happy to share those with our teams.

0 Kudos
p19581
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Do you only want questions from people who saw your announcement at this website?

Why don't  you announce something like this to everyone via email?

DJStevie
Level 12

Solved! Jump to solution

@p19581 

I agree! Not everyone visits the Forums on a daily basis. I know of a few Pros who gave up the Forum because they felt that they weren't being heard. I also second an email blast to notify ALL Pros of Marco's live Q&A!

p19581
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm interested in hearing an answer to the previous question about getting sold or going public.

The changes over the last year seem like you're trying to squeeze every last drop of $ to show to prospective buyers.

thebabyfish1
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Why don't you just get me the contact option with my phone number ? You get paid. and l run it from there w/o you micro managing me, my business, my clients.
I can handle my business very effectively on that level
Highlighted
Lar
Level 9

Solved! Jump to solution

Marco, you made a post on this forum on 11/21/2018  in which you said...

• "We’ve made a lot of changes with the goal of getting you more and more happy customers."

I've read all the questions and comments in this thread. My overwhelming impression is that many Pro's (myself included) are extremely unhappy with the recent changes to the Thumbtack platform and Thumbtack's new revenue model; specifically Search & Promote (and its now defunct predecessor Instant Match).

Based on the comments from Pro's in this thread (and in countless other threads throughout this community) many Pro's are reporting that they are seeing fewer leads and that the leads they receive (and pay to respond to) are of questionable quality, most of their leads never bother to even respond back. 

Fewer leads results in fewer customers which results in reduced revenue for Pro's using Thumbtack. That has been the result of the recent changes and it has lead to an erosion of confidence and immense dissatisfaction amonst the Pro's here.

Three questions - pick one, or more than one, its up to you.

QUESTION 1:

The Pro's in this thread are telling you they are getting fewer and fewer happy customers. Do you feel that you achieved your goal of 'getting us more and more happy customers'?

QUESTION 2:

What would you say to the many Pro's in this community who are reporting that they are now less successful (or have even left Thumbtack) as a result of your recent changes? 

QUESTION 3:
For your Pro's who have lost confidence in Thumbtack, what do you feel are the three most important issues that have resulted in their loss of confidence and how do you plan to resolve those issues in an effort to regain their confidence?

Regards,
Laurence.