Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
Coolrunning
Level 5

Re: Have a question for Marco?

Solved! Jump to solution
If I accidenly declined a quote request can I respond later?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Coolrunning once you hit decline, there's not an option to retrieve it. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
RickB
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Are there plans to ensure that the mobile app has all the same functionality as the web portal?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Great question @RickB! We’re always open for ways to make both the app and website more user-friendly. Do you have any specific suggestions for us? What do you wish the app had that you already see on the web?

0 Kudos
Phil65011
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I can't understand why I keep getting job leads that are outside of my 50 mile radius. I get job leads for saint Louis and Kansas City which are at least 3 hours away from me. Just as an example. I even get leads for Illinois and Kansas what are further than 3 hours away. It takes time out of my day to go through each one of those jobleads and delete them are passed on them that's why I put down all my job profiles 50 miles away maximum. I have updated it several times to try and get it to stop doing that but it doesn't seem to work. I'm very frustrated. Thanks Phil.
0 Kudos
appreciateit
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Hello Marco just want to thank you for the support I get when I have a question
I get a lot of work through Thumbtack and I am a top pro. Thanks again
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@appreciateit congrats on making it to Top Pro! We’re happy to hear that you’re finding so much success, and we’re glad to be a part of your journey. Keep up the amazing work! 

Mad_Dash_Art
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Like many Thumbtack pros, I feel I am spending a lot of money on quotes that don't go anywhere. I feel that the best solution is to only charge pros when a customer marks them as "hired." I mentioned this to Thumbtack customer support in the past, and was told that it didn't really work because customers don't always mark pros as hired. But what if it was a nonnegotiable part of the Thumbtack process? Currently, when I ask a customer to mark me as "hired" I often hear that they don't see the option, or can't figure it out. Couldn't Thumbtack work to make it easier? 

K-9
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

You're not alone. Many nof My Customers have told me exactly the Same Thing. They'd love to but they can't find it.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi, Marco! I have an event on Thursday so won't be able to make the live stream but I did want to ask a specific question. As a "promoted" life coach, I have clients all over the country. I decline so many leads because it would cost between $20-$30 to find out if they are willing to consider coaching online versus in person. If a potential client is not "an exact match" (because they specify traveling to the coach) and they have reached out to us (sometimes specifically), is there a way for Thumbtack to prompt them that we are not within 25 miles and to find out if they would consider coaching via phone or the internet? I feel bad declining without responding but I got hit too many times early on with folks saying no to the internet. Now I just automatically decline. Anyway to tweak that feature? It might get even more business for all of us!