Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
keiradavis27
Level 4

Re: Have a question for Marco?

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi! I am willing to travel as far as a client will pay me to go for a job. However, sometimes Thumbtack misquotes my travel fee which does not make sense to me since I've already input how much it'll cost a customer depending on how far they live from me. 

Has there been any progress made to fix misquoting travel fees?

Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@keiradavis27 if you'd be able to send me a direct message with any examples of this, I'd be happy to share those instances with our teams so that they can use them to work on / make sure the calculated travel fee is accurate. 

0 Kudos
mrnatural803
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
Why does the cost of submitting a quote fluctuate?

Solved! Jump to solution
Are you going to reorganize the pricing structure? Why can't it be one monthly Flat fees for quoting? More times than not, we spend money and get no replies. I feel like I've spent more money on quotes and leads, than getting an actual return on making money. I get this company needs to make money but so do the business people who are trying to make ends meat as well. Thank you.
Drummerpro
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi Marco, what is the main thing that you think will keep thumbtack alive through the years?   How will you compete against the similar services?

Solved! Jump to solution
This is more for makeup/hairstylist pro.
1. Can there be a section to mark follow up client later in a future date, as a side note for pro? Messages tends to be lost when so much quotes come in
2. Adding a column for event date that is visual in the inbox . It will help me to organize the dates.
3. Adding a referral fee option

Thank you!
0 Kudos
eliascurtis
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Hi, are we going to have the option to schedule a meeting with the client and be able to receive their contact information (email and phone number) to discuss the project?
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@eliascurtis thank you for this question. In case you missed the live Q&A I wanted to let you know that your question was chosen and answered by Marco. You can find the recording of the Q&A HERE and your question if you skip ahead to 16:25.

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

Solved! Jump to solution

@Kameron @eliascurtis 

I just listened to the video beginning at 16:25 - although he acknowledged that pros want to connect with leads to set up consultations to hopefully win the deal and that we all have the same desire - he said nothing about HOW TT will facilitate that or provide functionality to do that... and to add more color, the current system is so full of ghosts that can't be what he was referring to.

So what is he talking about from a functionality part? 

eliascurtis
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Okay, great. Thank you.