results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

Re: Have a question for Marco?

Solved! Jump to solution
My numbers look the same. Started going down end of year. Used to get 30 to 40 leads a month. 1 lead in March and no contact from customer.
CSID-Inc
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I am a big fan of TT and have used it for 5+ years. I have been hired 43 times, and currently hold a Top Pro badge. As an one woman shop in interior design, I feel that is significant. I was involved your mentorship program where I shared my success with new TT users. I was even approached to be in one of your commericals. One of my TT jobs for a full home remodel and addition was feature in the press/magazine and TT was mentioned (free press for you!). I have told numerous associates about your platform from my trade people to contractors. I have even used TT when I needed services for my personal life.

Having said all that, I understand that you want to make your platform potential customer friendly. You have changed your platform many times. I feel that we, the professionals are your customer, we pay your salaries, insurance, etc....., but all of our tools that worked are being taken away in the "let's make it easier for customers". We are your customer and the platform is not working. I am not getting leads! This scares me. Why, TT is 95% of my revenue stream. I feel that perhaps TT should have brought in a focus group of professonials using your platform and asked them what is working, what isn't. Again, I can not stress enough that we are your customer and without successful professionals who stop using your platform will cause TT to not be competive in the lead generation arena.

What can you do to bring back what worked in the past? Don't fix it, if it is not broken.

Thanks,

Debby Adelman

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm new to this. I've always sent direct correspondence to TT. I'm so enjoying reading this forum. My question: How do you get your level designation? I hope it's not by how many times you've contributed. Who knew? I seriously regret not knowing I could have been shouting across the rooftops for the last two years...I've only emailed silently to TT...dangit.

I'm very competitive so if this level rating has to do with contribution then you might want to pause me. Ha! 

Seriously, If TT is reading (yes you are) then thank you for this forum and the opportunity to make our relationship better. We all want to be successful. Me is so yesterday. We is now. Collaboration and partnership is the springboard. Listen. Learn. Share. Grow. 

Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@GailGutenmann correct the level shown for each pro in the Community is simply based on the number of posts they've contributed and kudos given. Thank you for recognizing our efforts to hear and advocate for pro voices. This online Community has been a great tool for us at Thumbtack to be able to do just that as we work to improve. 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
There is also Home Guide. Exact same format, look etc.
0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I agree, Debby.
TT was also a main source for my leads. I’ve gotten 2 leads this month (versus 30 to 40) and was ghosted on both.
I sometimes think than I am deliberately banned for speaking up.

Deborah
mm
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

What time?

SmartGuys
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I have gotten that reply every time for last 3 years not once has anyone ever checked back

Solved! Jump to solution
Why do I keep seeing jobs that are 60 miles out of my traveling preferences? I live in Orange County, and to get to San Diego could take two or three hours...
EJ
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Same here! And I've checked and rechecked my preferences to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong