results: 10
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
pgrether
Level 5

Hello!

Hi i just want to introduce myself. My name is Paul Grether. I have been involved with TT for almost 6 years and I am a music teacher. In August i went fulltime as a result of pursuing my passion of providing lessons in the manner in which i set forth. If anyone is in doubt about TT; don't worry that's normal. I am now teaching anywhere from 100-150 students per month. I am going vacation in July. And by choice going somewhere and not waiting to go back to work.

The major thing that I can recommend is have a good profile! Having been hired 132 times is testimony enough. 

Occupations (1)
States
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Hello!

Hello @pgrether, welcome to the Community! I first want to congratulate you on the success your business has found, that's something to be proud of! Keep doing what you're doing and let us know if you run into any questions regarding your account or the Community. We're happy you're here!