Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Hey hey, LA area events pros!

I am in Venice, CA with the amazing Steven Segar from Segar LA, meeting more of our incredible pros! Let Steven know what you thought of this meet-up, and what you would like to see at future meet-ups.

This is your LA area Pro Community to steer!

7 responses

Re: Hey hey, LA area events pros!

So great seeing everyone and meeting new pros! Really appreciated the meet-up and the attention put into getting us all together. Look forward to more in the future! 

Thanks Dusti and Steven! 

Mdfleitell
Level 4

I had fun. And I owe your bartenders each a $5 venmo tip. But if anyone ever wants to bounce around any ideas with me, I'm always available at mdfleitell@gmail.com. I'm actually setting up a craft cocktails party right now for a party in the hills in West Hollywood for tomorrow night. My specialty is classics and specialty cocktails in case anyone wants any info on how I go about setting up speak easy and craft cocktail style parties.

Hi Dusti! I wonder why I didn't know about your thumbtack pro meet up in LA?
I was emailed about the last one but didn't hear anything this time. How did you invite people?
0 Kudos
Daniel_O
Level 7

I'm with @RothsteinJewlry - I live in LA but did not hear about this event. I attended the last one, in DTLA.

0 Kudos
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@RothsteinJewlry and @Daniel_O - This was a much smaller group and was community meet-up, rather than a big pro event. It was put on by a local pro. The invite list included only events industry pros - and it was a short list at that. BUT, we will be having many more of these smaller meet-ups, so keep your eyes peeled here in the Community, or watch for emails!

Sorry we missed you this time! Let me know how things are going and if there are any types of meet-ups you would like to see in LA!!!

Daniel_O
Level 7

Ah, thank you @DustiO
Davtoons
Level 1

I very much enjoyed the meetup in Venice. Hope to have more soon.