results: 10
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

How do you get to this forum???

I've just been linking into the forum via the emails that come as updates. I just wanted to come here to start a new thread and I was all over the place trying to find the link to this forum and couldn't find it anywhere! I had to go back to the trash and use the link in the email! Why is the link hidden, and where is it if I want to find it again?

0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: How do you get to this forum???

Hi @DefiningImagery. If you log into the community and click on the toggle in the left hand corner, you'll see "Pro Lounge." Click on that and then you'll see "Forum." Click there and you'll be here. Hope this helps Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos

But how do you get to the Community page from the pro dashboard? I'm sorry if I'm missing the obvious! LOL! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Jordan

You're not missing anything, you're seeing correctly. Right now, there is not a direct link from the pro dashboard to the Community. You either have to manually type in the community address or there's a link to the community on the upper right corner of our Help Center.

0 Kudos