results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Thumbtack Employee Jennifer_A
Thumbtack Employee

Introducing TackVets

Hello Pro Community,

My name is Jennifer and I am part of our employee resource group (ERG) TackVets and I am excited to introduce this group to all of you! I will be posting about events that TackVets is involved in as we work to bring awareness to our community and express gratitude. TackVets is made up of veterans, military spouses and allies who have come together to help us embrace the different side of life that we have seen and use the skills that we have learned along our journey to continue to grow. 

Here at Thumbtack we believe in leaning on our strengths, and that is what TackVets is founded on. TackVets has a mission to help our veterans take the amazing skills that are learned while in the military and find a way to use them on the civilian side. No matter how you served our country, we are thankful and look forward to partnering with you to help you find your success.  We would love to hear from you. How have you been able to lean on your military career and use your skills in civilian life?

7 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Introducing TackVets

@CLGPatrick @jrumans @Footesteps @kneel @Philbomb you have all mentioned here in the Community that you're veterans, so I wanted to make sure you saw this post. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think.

As always, thank you for your service!

kneel
Level 6

Interesting spin at TT
for our Vet's... I'm a partially disabled Vietnam Veteran that volunteers with Veterans and Military - many living with PTSD. I also volunteer in our jails and at the DC V.A. and at USO's -- teaching Mindfulness, HeartMath and Emotional Freedom Techniques - combining all 3 into one session. Can't say I learned that in the military! (I am listed on TT as a Meditation coach). I might be the only one combining all three protocols ??? ...
Thanks for reaching out to us. Now let's see where this goes, and even it impacts my being hired more ? !
Neil
0 Kudos
Dougee
Level 5

So, will this Veteran's badge appear on our page?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi there @Dougee. I'm not sure I'm fully understanding your question. Can you expand on this further? 

0 Kudos
Dougee
Level 5

To showcase Veterans.... will there be the (above) BADGE on my page when someone looks me up?

Moderator Kameron

@Dougee that logo is specific to our ERG for employees here at Thumbtack. However, I'll be happy to share your feedback that you'd like something similar for your Thumbtack or Community profile. 

xdwalley
Level 5

Specifically for the thumbtack profile. I suggest it be placed right beside the Top Pro badge.

0 Kudos