Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
GeorgeH
Level 8

Is Thumbtack now soliciting with Robo-calls?

I just recently heard that some people are getting unsolicited calls from TT pro's trying to sell their services... is this correct?  Is this the new May product roll out?tt.soliciting.JPGt? 

12 responses
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: Is Thumbtack now soliciting with Robo-calls?

@GeorgeH 

I heard the same thing from a few people. I was going to ask the Moderators as well if this is an upcoming May product rollout

DJ Stevie 5-10-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie can you expand more on what you're hearing from other people? Are those people other pros?

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

I've heard from a few friends who are Pros on Thumbtack, they asked me if I received any of these Robo-Calls/Texts. Some are receiving these for food services, one was the same as @GeorgeH posted. If this is something new, maybe you and @Kameron and @DustiO don't know about it yet? If it isn't something new, why is it happening. I can't speak for those Pros as it didn't happen to me as of yet, but if it does, I would be more than upset and will let you know.

DJ Stevie 5-10-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie I would encourage the people that you spoke with to call into our support line and they can handle their case. Of course, if you receive a call too, let us know! Unfortunately, you don't have a lot of info to give us in order for us to investigate and see what's going on. We definitely want to help, however, we do need to hear from the pros it's happening to and get all of the details. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

This is odd @GeorgeH Do you have any other details to share with us? Have you, yourself, received a call like this? I'm just trying to fully understand what you're referring to so we can get you accurate answers. 

0 Kudos
GeorgeH
Level 8

to be more accurate... these were not calls, but pop up notifictt.soliciting.JPGations directly from Thumbtack

Moderator Meckell

@GeorgeH just to clarify, is this happening in the customer app? 

0 Kudos
GeorgeH
Level 8

@Meckell   Not happening when you are operating in the app...as far as I know...    It shows up as a notification, sort of the same way you get a notification of an email or text... read my last post... it shows up as a notification... then, when that notification is clicked on, it takes you to the TT app.  It's clearly a TT operation.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@GeorgeH all this is, is that customers are receiving a notification suggesting they hire a massage pro as a Mother's Day gift. Customers do indeed have the option to opt out of these notifications and can do so in their notification settings. 

0 Kudos