Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
I have recently been getting messages from a user outside of TT about complaining about my post about ghosting etc. Not a good idea to harrass others on thier business page, if it continues, I will post screenshots, and you may find yourself a bit embarrassed.
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Is this you?

Solved! Jump to solution

@SeekinsContract thanks again for bringing this to our attention. I'll follow up with you here soon in a direct message.

View solution in original post

4 responses
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@SeekinsContract this doesn't sound like the type of interaction that we want pros having through the Community. If you could please send me a direct message with any additional details about this I'd like to hear more about what's been going on. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

@Kameron I have no clue how to DM people here, if you initiate it, I will show you the messages. You will know who it is. As far as I'm concerned, it's already dealt with because I sent a reply from my company FB page rather than from here because our policies are a bit different, and to be honest, I'd rather handle a matter of some guy wanting to message me at 2:30 am to start some trouble myself, off of TT where I'm the moderator of a personal situation like that. I posted the thread here because it was part of my own warning to the guy messaging me through FB in the middle of the night. Anyway, I will forward the screenshots for you if you want to know who it it, and can say one thing...you surely don't want this guy speaking on your behalf as a moderator. He referenced a post YOU personally already contacted me about, and asked me to curb.  Anyway, thanks for responding Kameron, I wasn't too sure about YOU reprimanding me at first, but have learned that better to deal with someone like you.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

P.S. feel free to remove this once you've read it. I made my point, he hasn't responded to me again, and it's done with as far as I'm concerned. I actually do work in the field 7 days a week, and have limited time to play with online trolls. Thanks again in advance.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@SeekinsContract thanks again for bringing this to our attention. I'll follow up with you here soon in a direct message.

View solution in original post