Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Kameron

Re: Join me in welcoming our newest Community users! (11/12)

@alexhomestylist when you're not getting as many leads as you'd like the first place to look would be the things that affect your ranking. So far you've done well to build a great looking profile. The first recommendation I would make in order for you to climb the ranking and show above those other pros is to collect more reviews, those really can go a long way. You can have up to 10 reviews from customers of yours from outside of Thumbtack by sending them your public review link.

Hello

My clients did send more reviews but you rejected them....so now what? Smiley Wink

Moderator Meckell

@alexhomestylist we're only seeing that three reviews were submitted. We want to get more info about this and see what we can do to help so those customers can leave you a review. Please contact us and someone on our support team would be more than happy to look into this!

0 Kudos

That happened to me too! I was so disappointed. And they haven’t given me a good reason for deleting the review!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Hey everyone! Happy to see dialogue going on in this thread. Let's try to keep this conversation as on-topic as possible and use it to introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. Feel free to browse through other threads or start one of your own for conversations around other topics. 

0 Kudos
kathypop
Level 4

ask my clients from outside of Thumbtack??? They've already left me reviews in other places. I don't feel it's appropriate to nag them to leave additional ones all over the web. They were kind enough to do one  

0 Kudos
Watson
Level 4

Excited to be part of this party to welcome and inspire the newest users!
0 Kudos
Shanie33
Level 4

Hi Meckell,

I would love to be apart of the Thumbtack community, thanks for your help in our meeting on Saturday, 

have a nice week,

Alina.

benf
Level 4

Hey guys! I am a director, videographer and video editor based in Central Coast California. I would love to collaborate with any creatives on the Central Coast!

0 Kudos
EAS8
Level 4

New to the Community

Greetings, 

My name is Adaliz Rivera, Chief Executive Officer of Executive Assistant Services, LLC.  I am new as a business owner but have worked as an Executive Assistant for decades. I recently decided to work for myself in order to spend more time with my family. 

Executive Assistant Services (EAS) is a global organization with experienced and college-educated Virtual Assistants (VA). Our VA is available to help with your needs and provide you with outstanding service.

EAS looks forward to working with new clients and establish a great working relationship. We currently have clients via other links and ensure confidentiality as a first priority. 

Thank you for welcoming Executive Assistant Services, LLC to the Community. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families! Have a safe and pleasant holiday.