results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Moderator Meckell

Join me in welcoming our newest Community users! (6/13)

If you're tagged here, that means you've joined the Community within the last week. Welcome to you all! The Community is all about connecting pros to each other and to us. Some of you have already started participating in conversations, sharing feedback, and connecting with others. Engagement from great pros like yourself is what truly brings the Community to life, so thank you for being here! 

You can check out this post here to learn more about the Community and how to get started posting. After that, be sure to check out this board to read some inspiring stories about other Thumbtack pros.

We're so happy to have you all here! I can't wait to see what awesome insight you bring to the Community. Feel free to reply below, introduce yourself, and share something about your business! 

@1inALL @33Edward @3rservicesofGA @AceRandC @Adt71 @ahayes88 @AlanMohring @AllaroundPw10 @amorsantiago @Amy2 @andrea_caprio @andreafriesmuth @andyace7 @Angie66 @antryan @anupamj @AnuUm @ApCon1368 @ashleynkelsey @ba22 @BBWrites @Beatingheart1 @beauphotography @Bestdaddy69123 @bill1967 @BlueJewel @BluePlateWeb @BoothSisters @BrianGoPhoto @Brother-Jon @Bryanjmtz @cadcrowd @carelicha @carmenbrewer @carpenter77 @CasaMiaServices @cblessing8 @CertaIndy @channel5118 @Cjservicesllc35 @crny925 @Crobinson @crossnote @Curt @danab103 @darah @DarrenN @DarrinRyan @daves @daybaron @Dconley @del0221 @dfullz @Disputethemute @djrush657 @drmax @Echoli @EddyDean @ederose @ekhardnett @ericbige27 @Essence @EXplore81 @FLeeW19 @fourpawsdown @Galindo0328 @go @Henryfjt @HHOSH @HonorableMen @hotmessdestress @Idcbybelle @IntegraCS @J917 @jackiepareja @jagredoisa100 @jaisonv @jalajonte3 @Jamescook1994 @Jane_A_Gordon @Jaxspa36 @JBMcsTrees2019 @JessChakPhotos @jesuslovesjudy1 @Jknox202 @jmonheim @Joe4dive @johnsonwed2020 @jshan @juls4u @jyoung @karen_s17 @katiecast12 @Kevint165 @khuetrinh0533 @KingOfMaidsUSA @KristinaShumi @kurtmitchell @kwnhomes @Kylerein

14 responses
Highlighted
dfullz
Level 4

Re: Join me in welcoming our newest Community users! (6/13)

Thanks for this welcome!
I've already gotten some incredible jobs on this site as a Graphic Designer.
My inbox is always open for anybody in need of an updated image.
I've been creating websites, logos, business cards, flyers, sendouts, emails, anything with an image!
I'd love to help out other pros on here. Feel free to reach out!

Thanks for the welcome. I’m a proud member for life.
mikeholp
Level 5

Thanks for the shoutout! Glad to be a part of the community!

MD19
Level 4

Meckell, thank you for the shout out!

I'm the founder of Better Equipped Solutions and I offer (career/life) coaching and (strategic/ operational) consulting services for individuals and businesses. I'd love to chat and connect with folks to see how I might be able to provide assistance.

Monique
rox
Level 4

Hello. I don't recall joining any kind of community. What gives?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@rox the Thumbtack Community is where you're at right now. The Community is a forum that's available to all Thumbtack pros to share ideas, give feedback, and connect with one another. Let us know if you have any questions Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
rox
Level 4

I'm being bombarded by emails and notices. How do I turn them off?  Better yet, how do I not be a member?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@rox are you wanting to be unsubscribed from the Community or from Thumbtack entirely? Send me a private message with more info and I can help you out! 

0 Kudos