Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
ChristopherW
Level 6

Just a second to praise Thumbtack Customer Service Representative Nathan

I just wanted to take a second to say how much I appreciate this guy! I have spoken with Nathan a couple times on the phone. I called today just to ask about how the new Promote feature works, which he explained accurately and articulately, but somehow we ended up talking for 58 minutes about Thumbtack, it's past, it's present and it's future. 

I have many concerns about Thumbtack's Instant Match feature and honestly about all of the subfeatures that support it and not only did he patiently listen and note my concerns about each one and how they all work together, he offered THOUGHTFUL questions and responses and was GENUINELY interested in my opinion and I am certain others' opinions as well. 

I am a New Yorker, so anyone that can listen to me ramble and rant for an hour deserves a party in their name and a bonus in their check! 

I write this because as concerned as I am for the future of Thumbtack or more specifically my future with Thumbtack, I do believe they have a great support team and I do believe that they care what their pros have to say and how we benefit in our businesses. 

It's easy to lose sight, especially sometimes on forums, which tend to catch the negativity, that we can all benefit from each other from if we can have intelligent and thoughful discussions together, try to understand our concerns and viewpoints and try to find middle ground so we can all rise.

Again NATHAN, thank you. If I could send you a six pack I would!

Christopher Wallace

Occupations (1)
3 responses

Re: Just a second to praise Thumbtack Customer Service Representative Nathan

Thank you so much for sharing your experience @ChristopherW, we really appreciate it! Nathan is awesome and I'm happy he was able to answer all of your questions. Of course, if you have any questions in the future, us along with the rest of our support team is always happy to help. I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Nathan Smiley Happy 

I had the same expeience with Nathan...  He's Great!  Just hope the work we did together helps me get back on top with TT. 

Glad he was able to give you the same great experience @MorrisseyStyle

0 Kudos