results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Look back on Community meet-ups in June!

June has been a whirlwind of meet-ups within our pro community. We kicked off the month with a big pro event in Atlanta and then had the pleasure of meeting with pros on 8 other occasions.

We hosted meet-ups in partnership with some of our TackMasters, to celebrate Women on Thumbtack, Events Pros, Home Pros, and Top Pros in Atlanta. We hosted Pride month dinners in San Francisco and Atlanta. Meet-ups in Columbus, GA and Savannah, GA. And we hosted two meet-ups with our category management team to talk about category specific feedback with our pros in both Home and Events categories.

As a Community team, we are incredibly excited to help execute these meet-ups, celebrating the beautiful diversity of Thumbtack and our pros, and to bring our pros' voices to Thumbtack. We are also thrilled to see all of the many meaningful connections that are made between our pros. 

Here's to meeting many more of you as we move forward! And a huge #LoveIt to our TackMasters @MicMell@goodforkcaterer@jbelden and our other pro partners @lettiedawson@nikkicancook@PatriciaN and everyone else who made all of these meet-ups a success.

IMG_2202.jpeg0ADE94FB-AF2D-40D9-80EC-888A395BD5BA.JPGB728E2A1-F382-4186-BDDC-262564573516.JPGIMG_7074 (1).JPGPhoto5.jpegScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 2.42.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 2.43.00 PM.png

3 responses
PatriciaN
Level 6

Re: Look back on Community meet-ups in June!

This was such a fun event! I loved meeting everyone and hope there are more opportunities to get together in the future!

Amazing events here in Atlanta and the THUMBTACK pop-up store front is the best! I'll be there one more time before it ships out! Thank you...

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@goodforkcaterer @PatriciaN We are so lucky to have pros like you!!!

0 Kudos